Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ffs we played well! jones abuse a joke

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 am

Guys not being funny but why all the negativity? yes huge oppurtunity to go second but i for one thought we was fantastic for most of the game. This jones abuse is crazy we regularly moan when he doesnt have plan b against 5 in the middle he changes it, we controlling game and ppl on here having a pop cos their keeper got lucky and bullard scored a wonder goal and a deflection So much doom and gloom we are only a little worse off than before weekend so those moaning bout mcphail and jones should maybe be screaming at golden boy jay who cant stay on his feet or even be arsed to run! anyway lets stop moaning start supporting.......... Rant over

Re: ffs we played well! jones abuse a joke

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:08 am

I feel exactly the same

its no need for it :(

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

You jones fans have been saying this ALL season though. Whenever things go wrong, we have the audacity to berate whoever, yet you still accuse us of moaning (funny as that is all our manager seems capable of). Maybe its because we can see missed gift opportunities.

Where do you draw the line? "We're still in the top 7, get real people", "we're still in the championship, get real". Yesterday was the perfect chance to make our statement of intent, and right all the wrongs of earlier in the season. We should've had a Churchill like performance, but we got more like Ed Miliband.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 am

Watchin different game to me tyler we where good last night. Btw facts dont lie jones has improved our league position every season fact! and he will do it again this year

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:23 am

tonnehead wrote:Watchin different game to me tyler we where good last night. Btw facts dont lie jones has improved our league position every season fact! and he will do it again this year

No, I watched the same match as you, just telling it how it is. We played well in the first half, football is played over two halves. I think (and have seen) managers like Neil Warnock getting his team to take their chances when they get them when they have mass of possession, and if not then, they keep it up in the second half and get their goal. Hence their league position.

Dave Jones wage bill has also increased significantly each season.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:33 am

tonnehead wrote:Watchin different game to me tyler we where good last night. Btw facts dont lie jones has improved our league position every season fact! and he will do it again this year

The only reason our league position has improved is because the league has got weaker and weaker. This season this is the weakest the league has been for many years and its the season we have our strongest squad.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 am

I agree we did play well today, very well, but when Paul Jewel made a tactical change and then later Ipswich Scored there was no way back for us, thats what hurts under DJ.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

Has he lost the changing room, because it feels like Bellars, chops and bothroyd seem to be untouchable, feels like hes scared to take any of these off unless they are injured. Jonesy ive backed u all the way, but man ur making me change my mind. its time for Jonesy to man up

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 am

Unsuprisingly i have to disagree. Jewel made like for like subs and no tactical switch. Unfortunately goal came at a time where no matter what jones had done tactically wouldnt have worked, players heads dropped and lookef tired on heavy pitch. Do agree slightly with you annis jones downfall is his inability to manufacture points from losing position but i dont think that could have been avoided last night it just wasnt our night

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Unsuprisingly i have to disagree. Jewel made like for like subs and no tactical switch. Unfortunately goal came at a time where no matter what jones had done tactically wouldnt have worked, players heads dropped and lookef tired on heavy pitch. Do agree slightly with you annis jones downfall is his inability to manufacture points from losing position but i dont think that could have been avoided last night it just wasnt our night

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

tonnehead wrote:Guys not being funny but why all the negativity? yes huge oppurtunity to go second but i for one thought we was fantastic for most of the game. This jones abuse is crazy we regularly moan when he doesnt have plan b against 5 in the middle he changes it, we controlling game and ppl on here having a pop cos their keeper got lucky and bullard scored a wonder goal and a deflection So much doom and gloom we are only a little worse off than before weekend so those moaning bout mcphail and jones should maybe be screaming at golden boy jay who cant stay on his feet or even be arsed to run! anyway lets stop moaning start supporting.......... Rant over

yes i think they just got very lucky .we made loads of chances .that on the keeper saved and went over the bar just some it all up for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Amazing.

Jones deserves credit for playing Chops out of position.

Jones deserves credit for persisting with Bellamy, who was quite frankly shit.

Jones deserves credit for not reacting to the way Ipswich changed things and dominated second half.

Jones deserves credit for taknig our best finisher off when we needed 2 goals.

Jones deserves credit for the bold attacking move of Blake on for Quinn, especially given Blake can only pass to opponents.

Yes, we played well first half. yes, we had chances. We didn't take them.

Jones spectacularly failed to react to the way Ipswich switched things up, whih changed the game.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 pm

nerd wrote:Amazing.

Jones deserves credit for playing Chops out of position.

Jones deserves credit for persisting with Bellamy, who was quite frankly shit.

Jones deserves credit for not reacting to the way Ipswich changed things and dominated second half.

Jones deserves credit for taknig our best finisher off when we needed 2 goals.

Jones deserves credit for the bold attacking move of Blake on for Quinn, especially given Blake can only pass to opponents.

Yes, we played well first half. yes, we had chances. We didn't take them.

Jones spectacularly failed to react to the way Ipswich switched things up, whih changed the game.

Fairplay Nerd,

Sadly Virtually spot on.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 pm

The facts are that under Jones we go down 1-0 we may as well go to the pub as we never come back well very rare. The first half we played well we should have been 2 up but second half we were not so good and they did us over .

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:41 pm

valleyrambill wrote:The facts are that under Jones we go down 1-0 we may as well go to the pub as we never come back well very rare. The first half we played well we should have been 2 up but second half we were not so good and they did us over .

115 games in 6 yrs, 1 nil down come back to win 9 games :shock: :shock:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 pm

And he was the first manager to cancel the player of the year do ;)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 pm

115 games in 6 yrs, 1 nil down come back to win 9 games

Thats terrible

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

tonnehead wrote:Guys not being funny but why all the negativity? yes huge oppurtunity to go second but i for one thought we was fantastic for most of the game. This jones abuse is crazy we regularly moan when he doesnt have plan b against 5 in the middle he changes it, we controlling game and ppl on here having a pop cos their keeper got lucky and bullard scored a wonder goal and a deflection So much doom and gloom we are only a little worse off than before weekend so those moaning bout mcphail and jones should maybe be screaming at golden boy jay who cant stay on his feet or even be arsed to run! anyway lets stop moaning start supporting.......... Rant over

why should we be screaming at bothroyd? isnt it dave jones's job to put a stop to it and its jones's job to drop players who are not performing week in week out which again hes failed to do.