Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Watched The Game Again

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

And I don't think we have played better at home this season than we did for the first hour last night and on another day Fulop would have been picking the ball out of the net at least 6 times.

Last night I was so frustrated at the result but having watched the game again BELIEVE me Ipswich will not get a luckier win this season and if we can keep that level of performance going we WILL get promoted. IMO someone is going to pay for last nights result and hopefully it will start at Palace on Tuesday night.

Another thing I just watched Bywaters post match interview and this guy is going to be a legend down here, when Rob Phillips asked him what he thought about Crystal Palace he said "I don't care about Crystal Palace" all I want is to get this club promoted. Rob Phillips then asked him did he think we could catch QPR and he said "Look I don't care about QPR either"

All I want is to win games for this club and get promoted Simples. Absolutely Brilliant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Just Watched The Game Again

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 am

There were so any positives to take out of the game :ayatollah:

it was like a re run of the forest game

just so unlucky

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 am

If we played that game all over again exactly the same sides, like I used to do on championship manager after a frustating lost, we would end up 3-1 or 4-1

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 am

castleblue wrote:And I don't think we have played better at home this season than we did for the first hour last night and on another day Fulop would have been picking the ball out of the net at least 6 times.

Last night I was so frustrated at the result but having watched the game again BELIEVE me Ipswich will not get a luckier win this season and if we can keep that level of performance going we WILL get promoted. IMO someone is going to pay for last nights result and hopefully it will start at Palace on Tuesday night.

Another thing I just watched Bywaters post match interview and this guy is going to be a legend down here, when Rob Phillips asked him what he thought about Crystal Palace he said "I don't care about Crystal Palace" all I want is to get this club promoted. Rob Phillips then asked him did he think we could catch QPR and he said "Look I don't care about QPR either"

All I want is to win games for this club and get promoted Simples. Absolutely Brilliant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Class comments. Sounds like a right character.

Want to see him interview paul Quinn next.

I bet hes a nutcase.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 am

Castleblue

All I want is to win games for this club and get promoted Simples. Absolutely Brilliant.

I like it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:08 am

Lawnmower wrote:
castleblue wrote:And I don't think we have played better at home this season than we did for the first hour last night and on another day Fulop would have been picking the ball out of the net at least 6 times.

Class comments. Sounds like a right character.

Want to see him interview paul Quinn next.

I bet hes a nutcase.

He is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHOj45HgVTw

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:10 am

Comparisons with the Forest games !! Well says it all I thought we were poor in both and guess what we lost both matches.good goalkeeping ? or the quality of the finishing just ain't good enough ?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Fulop saved 2 and somehow they bounced and went over the bar - the one in the 2nd half was incredible - knew then it wasn't going to be our day

C'mon City it is still there for us to take :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:02 pm

We might have played well for 60 minutes, the trouble is a game lasts for at least 90. Until Jones understands that results like Forest and Ipswich will continue to haunt us and ultimately we will pay the price.