Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WAYNE NASH THE HOOLIE ?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Got Aressted at Stoke couple of years ago and now he is in charge of fans................... Only at Cardiff City :lol:

Re: WAYNE NASH THE HOOLIE

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -23515859/

The move to Leckwith will no doubt have its ups and downs, but Wayne is confident once the fans get into the new ground they will quickly make it their home.

He added: “From our point of view it is all about giving the fans the best possible experience, and I am sure they will create a wonderful atmosphere just like at Ninian Park.”

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 am

for a few reasons me and a few boys from the valleys think hes a c**t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 am

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:for a few reasons me and a few boys from the valleys think hes a c**t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he is! class A one too

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 am

nash is a jumped up little prick who should piss off back to cutting grass

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:34 am

Who is he? What does he look like? He's not Ravanelli is he?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 am

Is this the same guy who told Annis (& a few others) that their 'type' wasn't welcome at the new stadium?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Is this the same guy who told Annis (& a few others) that their 'type' wasn't welcome at the new stadium?

I think that is the one yes. Seems a bit of a knob to me.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 am

Sounds like a hypocrit who has been lubricated up and sucked off by the suits.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Is this the same guy who told Annis (& a few others) that their 'type' wasn't welcome at the new stadium?

Tony, Yes it was Wayne Nash who said that to me.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Cardiff's already got a multi million pound library... we don't need another one.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Zabier wrote:Cardiff's already got a multi million pound library... we don't need another one.

Zabier and thats whats happening :evil:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Is he short, fat and bald? Or, as they used to say in The Wanderes "He looks like a prick with ears"

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm

This is Wayne Nash above. I was at the meeting when he said that section A were blacklisted from E23/E24. His decision was overturned when Annis and others kicked up a fuss. Looks like he is finally trying to get his own way. This is the same man who insists on away ticket restrictions even when the police don't require them.

Its people like him that are ruining this club. I have been going down the City since the early 90's and I can't be bothered with the home games anymore. They have taken all the fun out of going to home games and I have not and will not be renewing my season ticket next year. In fact, as my season ticket is in E24, it may not even be available for next year if Nash and co have their way.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 pm

what it comes down to is he is a jumped up egotistical tw*t ..... allegedly :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Ive seen that prick, hes always stuck to Julian Jenkins arse!!lolSo what qualifications as he got for his job...nvq in grass cutting and arse licking?? :?:

Re: WAYNE NASH THE HOOLIE ?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Probably. Wouldn't surprise me if that's enough to get by these days!