Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WE REALLY NEED TO BACK OF DJ "

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 am

I no people get frustrated by him/decision makinings etc

but really is all this abuse good for him?

If you think now, is slating your manager going to have a good effect on him? NO
Is that then going to rub off on the players YES

Blaming DJ for everything is a load of bull.

The final outcome WAS NOT DJ'S FAULT :roll:

Martin Fulop cost us the 3 points

1st half we were incredable, and the first 15 mins of the second half.
But i feel we gave so much, and dominated so much of the game, we was feeling the effect of that in the latter stages of the game

Your on about his tactics were poor.

Was his starting XI and Formation wrong?

NOPE

I thought the way he set the game up was quality

I no im expecting the "Yeah but we dont win, when we go one nil down"
Well there's nothing i can do about that, Its just something that will solve in the future

But did the forest fans shout DAVIES OUT when they lost there first home game in a season and half - NO :roll:
Did the swans shout ROGERS OUT when they lost to scunthopre - NO :roll:
Where they calling for Warnocks head when they lost 3-0 at home to watford and lost there unbeaten home record - NO :roll:

But if we do, we seem to have every excuse to blame DJ. And its no need for it

Do you think its going to help the team by saying that? NO :roll:
Is it going to effect the team? YES :roll:

THIS IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP, TEAMS HAVE ONE OFF'S, LIKE US YESTERDAY

But the thing is there are so many positives to take out of the game which is one big advantage :ayatollah:

BUT WE ALL NEED TO GET BEHIND THE MANAGER, WETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE'S STILL THE MANAGER OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

Maybe you want to blame the players more than DJ. Look at bothroyd and bells of late

Time to back off DJ and let him do his job

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "WE REALLY NEED TO BACK OF DJ"

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 am

Its not just this game but an accumulation of games and the fear fact ro of what has happened over the last couple of seasons. Trust me if the Jack/Forest had suffered what we had they would be the same.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 am

falling on deaf ears on this forum unfortunately :(

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:52 am

You say about the players, bothroyd done nothing yesterday so why not bring him off and put Parkin on??? What was the reason we signed Parkin for? A back up for Bothroyd, so if hes playing rubbish then take him off and utilise our beast. im not going to jump on the JONES OUT bad wagon but some decisions were poor yesterday i.e Parkin should have come on long before the 86th minute when were 2-0 down.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Blue Army wrote:You say about the players, bothroyd done nothing yesterday so why not bring him off and put Parkin on??? What was the reason we signed Parkin for? A back up for Bothroyd, so if hes playing rubbish then take him off and utilise our beast. im not going to jump on the JONES OUT bad wagon but some decisions were poor yesterday i.e Parkin should have come on long before the 86th minute when were 2-0 down.

he could of brought them on

but i felt there was enough quality on the pitch to get us a result :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 pm

We will always back the team in the stadium and threads like this are really patronising. But what I won't do is delude myself that Jones is a great manager and I have every right to express that view outside of game time and I will.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:We will always back the team in the stadium and threads like this are really patronising. But what I won't do is delude myself that Jones is a great manager and I have every right to express that view outside of game time and I will.

i suppose, but we need to forget about the past

onto the future starting with palace :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:We will always back the team in the stadium and threads like this are really patronising. But what I won't do is delude myself that Jones is a great manager and I have every right to express that view outside of game time and I will.

Bingo.

Can't believe people feel wasting our best finisher by having him play wide right was a "great tactic".

Kennedy was carrying an injury - Bellemy/JET/Burke would have given him mopre of a problem. Chops ain't a winger.

But nobody should ever question DJ. It's clearly DJ's ability that has frightened other teams into dropping points, meaning we are where we are...

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:09 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:falling on deaf ears on this forum unfortunately :(

John Wayne, Well you say why then ?
And by the way its Not just this forum.
Also I am sure the Canton stand were singing you dont know what your doing ?
Also virtually every person that I saw leaving the stadium said the same.
Hmm come on John Wayne, Your Reasons Please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

John wayne or whatever your name is I BACKED MY TEAM 100% AGAIN YEST, I HOPE YOU DID :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MR JOHN WAYNE or WHATEVER YOR NAME IS EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THIS MB, WEVE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD A FEW TIMES WITH YOU, WHY DO YOU POST ON HERE IF THIS FORUM HAS DEAF EARS ?
Try ccmb, its just up yr street, see if they sre all backing DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Its not just this game but an accumulation of games and the fear fact ro of what has happened over the last couple of seasons. Trust me if the Jack/Forest had suffered what we had they would be the same.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:13 pm

krab wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Its not just this game but an accumulation of games and the fear fact ro of what has happened over the last couple of seasons. Trust me if the Jack/Forest had suffered what we had they would be the same.

SPOT ON :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " WE REALLY NEED TO BACK OF DJ "

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Glammy,

Sorry mate I can back him, you know my reasons, but I CHEER and SUPPORT OUR TEAM EVERY GAME for 90 mins :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:36 pm

I thought we played really well for an hour yesterday no one would doubt that certainly not the crowd because I thought there was a good atmosphere in the stadium.

But the atmosphere evaporated when we went a goal down and the reason is DJ record for winning a game after going a goal behind.

At the start of the game or even at halftime most people would only have seen a Cardiff victory but go a goal behind and there is no hiding from his record we rarely recover to win the game.

DJ still has to prove to many of us that he has what it takes to use , in his words the BEST SQUAD he has had during his time at the club, to change a game where we are losing and win it.

Sadly most believe he doesn't have the ability to do it and thats a FACT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:38 pm

castleblue wrote:I thought we played really well for an hour yesterday no one would doubt that certainly not the crowd because I thought there was a good atmosphere in the stadium.

But the atmosphere evaporated when we went a goal down and the reason is DJ record for winning a game after going a goal behind.

At the start of the game or even at halftime most people would only have seen a Cardiff victory but go a goal behind and there is no hiding from his record we rarely recover to win the game.

DJ still has to prove to many of us that he has what it takes to use , in his words the BEST SQUAD he has had during his time at the club, to change a game where we are losing and win it.

Sadly most believe he doesn't have the ability to do it and thats a FACT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I totally agree, DJ/Team had the Crowd firmly behind them in the first half yesterday.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:I thought we played really well for an hour yesterday no one would doubt that certainly not the crowd because I thought there was a good atmosphere in the stadium.

I totally agree, DJ/Team had the Crowd firmly behind them in the first half yesterday.

But you got to agree, that we was very very unfortunate not to be 2-0 up HT

All the problem was that there keeper had a blinder. Fulop cost us 3 points

Also people have been blaming Bywater for the goals. 1st goal he done marvelous to stretch as far as he did. It did look like he got a little feather of a finger on it. 2nd goal he had no chance

the second goal was very unfortuante

Talking about Bywater, his interview was top notch yesterday ;)
Last edited by glammy74 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Spot on, and exactly what I said elsewhere on the forum.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 pm

I've lost faith in him but like it or not we've got him till the end of the season the club and players don't need this extra pressure for this stage of the season :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Blue Army wrote:You say about the players, bothroyd done nothing yesterday so why not bring him off and put Parkin on??? What was the reason we signed Parkin for? A back up for Bothroyd, so if hes playing rubbish then take him off and utilise our beast. im not going to jump on the JONES OUT bad wagon but some decisions were poor yesterday i.e Parkin should have come on long before the 86th minute when were 2-0 down.

Totally Agree, should took jay off earlier

Me too will not be jumping on jones's back after the result

but the tatics yesterday were awful

I do agree with glammy slightly too, swansea and forest didnt want there managers out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fulop played well but we should have changed it before they scored knowing that we would have to do something special to beat him :?

We will still go up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:falling on deaf ears on this forum unfortunately :(

John Wayne, Well you say why then ?
And by the way its Not just this forum.
Also I am sure the Canton stand were singing you dont know what your doing ?
Also virtually every person that I saw leaving the stadium said the same.
Hmm come on John Wayne, Your Reasons Please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

John wayne or whatever your name is I BACKED MY TEAM 100% AGAIN YEST, I HOPE YOU DID :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MR JOHN WAYNE or WHATEVER YOR NAME IS EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THIS MB, WEVE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD A FEW TIMES WITH YOU, WHY DO YOU POST ON HERE IF THIS FORUM HAS DEAF EARS ?
Try ccmb, its just up yr street, see if they sre all backing DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I replied to this via pm as you also pm'd me this. Only just read it in this thread, why you seem to have taken this as some sort of personal insult i dont know, to say we have been down this road many times, you mean once via pm when in the end you apologised to me

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Everyone around me was saying the same thing " at least if we don't go up we can get rid of Jones" Now lets face it he has assembled the best and most expensive team in our history. But Jones lacks one special quality he can't get them to play together or get the best out of his players. Play to the players strengths so yes i have a right to slate the man if i want to :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Every single fan has the right to question his management thats fair......do you think some of the personal abuse he gets is fair?? The comment this morning about DJ watching darcy blake in the shower because he young was well out of order! That poster shall rename nameless on this thread.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:52 pm

glammy74 wrote:I no people get frustrated by him/decision makinings etc

but really is all this abuse good for him?

If you think now, is slating your manager going to have a good effect on him? NO
Is that then going to rub off on the players YES

Blaming DJ for everything is a load of bull.

The final outcome WAS NOT DJ'S FAULT :roll:

Martin Fulop cost us the 3 points

1st half we were incredable, and the first 15 mins of the second half.
But i feel we gave so much, and dominated so much of the game, we was feeling the effect of that in the latter stages of the game

Your on about his tactics were poor.

Was his starting XI and Formation wrong?

NOPE

I thought the way he set the game up was quality

I no im expecting the "Yeah but we dont win, when we go one nil down"
Well there's nothing i can do about that, Its just something that will solve in the future

But did the forest fans shout DAVIES OUT when they lost there first home game in a season and half - NO :roll:
Did the swans shout ROGERS OUT when they lost to scunthopre - NO :roll:
Where they calling for Warnocks head when they lost 3-0 at home to watford and lost there unbeaten home record - NO :roll:

But if we do, we seem to have every excuse to blame DJ. And its no need for it

Do you think its going to help the team by saying that? NO :roll:
Is it going to effect the team? YES :roll:

THIS IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP, TEAMS HAVE ONE OFF'S, LIKE US YESTERDAY

But the thing is there are so many positives to take out of the game which is one big advantage :ayatollah:

BUT WE ALL NEED TO GET BEHIND THE MANAGER, WETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE'S STILL THE MANAGER OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

Maybe you want to blame the players more than DJ. Look at bothroyd and bells of late

Time to back off DJ and let him do his job

Excellent post mate. I was planning on typing something similar myself and what to title it "you should be ashamed of yourselves" the amount of abuse th team and DJ get on here is rediculous. So is the amount they receive from the people at the games, for example we're hitting clearnances bline (which teams do) and as a result the ball is going to the opposition; the amount of heckling and sounds of disgust by me are absolutel aweful.

There are people who cannot wait to stick the boot into some player like Hudson, Chopra, Bothroyd, Whittingham and McPahil in particular and then again those with DJ. These people need to sort themselves out. We complain the 'atmosphere is bad', or there is 'not a good relationship between the crowd and the players'. To be frankly honest if any of the players, management of board of the club come on here then I am not surprised!!! Some posters on here and people at the matches need to take a LONG HARD look at themselves and see how they themselves are contributing to the decline rather than constantly whining about it a deriding the club!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Every single fan has the right to question his management thats fair......do you think some of the personal abuse he gets is fair?? The comment this morning about DJ watching darcy blake in the shower because he young was well out of order! That poster shall rename nameless on this thread.

No, that poster should be named and banned!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Every single fan has the right to question his management thats fair......do you think some of the personal abuse he gets is fair?? The comment this morning about DJ watching darcy blake in the shower because he young was well out of order! That poster shall rename nameless on this thread.

That poster (if it's what I'm thinking) is one of the very few people that sings their heart out for OUR team every match, win draw or losing, no matter who is playing or managing. That's a lot more than can be said about a significant amount of our supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

That poster (if it's what I'm thinking) is one of the very few people that sings their heart out for OUR team every match, win draw or losing, no matter who is playing or managing. That's a lot more than can be said about a significant amount of our supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

regardless, people that post something as tasteless and disgustin gas that should get the treatment it deserves! It would be slanderous within a court of law!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 pm

No that type of comment would be out of order.As soon as I was notified by John Wayne I Deleted the whole thread.
But I know the poster and he is very very loyal, prob said tongue in cheek.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Glammy,

Sorry mate I can back him, you know my reasons, but I CHEER and SUPPORT OUR TEAM EVERY GAME for 90 mins :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i understand that annis

but the thing i respect you for, is that you dont come on here effin and blinding over DJ, or chanting for him to be sacked.

you give your two pennies worth like the rest that criticizes him which is fine,

but some of the abuse DJ gets from other fans is out of order.

But i suppose its nothing DJ can do. So he for my sake is going to prove all his doubters wrong and get us up to the premership :D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Glammy,

i understand that annis

but the thing i respect you for, is that you dont come on here effin and blinding over DJ, or chanting for him to be sacked.

you give your two pennies worth like the rest that criticizes him which is fine,

but some of the abuse DJ gets from other fans is out of order.

But i suppose its nothing DJ can do. So he for my sake is going to prove all his doubters wrong and get us up to the premership :D

I would love him to prove everyone wrong, especially myself and hopefully he does :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm

We were all supporting the team Annis, but each to a man could
see that the shape of the side was all wrong?

It ALMOST worked first half for Jones, but first 15 in the second and it wanted
changing.

I almost feel as if we are playing with 10 men with Bothroyd up front?
He should have come off and Parkin/Chops through the middle Bellars out wide
(his best position).
The manager does himself no favours by refusing to change things?

:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm

wigstar wrote:We were all supporting the team Annis, but each to a man could
see that the shape of the side was all wrong?

It ALMOST worked first half for Jones, but first 15 in the second and it wanted
changing.

I almost feel as if we are playing with 10 men with Bothroyd up front?
He should have come off and Parkin/Chops through the middle Bellars out wide
(his best position).
The manager does himself no favours by refusing to change things?

:ayatollah:

Wiggy I agree, We are Fans and have a right to our Opinion/Belief/Say.
I hope DJ is strong enough to drop Jay for a game and start Parker, Parker would do well at Palace oe ven Barnsley home, he should have brought him on in the 70th Min yest.
DJ played Chops and Bells out of position.