Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WE REALLY NEED TO BACK OF DJ "

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 pm

He tried Chops on the right v The Jacks and what happened? He's our goalscorer,
at the moment and the manager nulified a key player Annis. This is one of the reasons
I personally have no faith in the manager, he makes bizzare decisions. Bells as you say
was the other, he needs to be wide with his pace.

When was the last time Jay Bothroyd scored? :?

:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 pm

I support DJ but said of his substitutions and tactics yesterday that he really doesn't help himself sometimes! Yesterday he took off Jet who was one of our best players when the obvious move was to take off Jay put on Parkin put Bellamy out wide left where he causes most damage and push Chopra upfront to play off Parkin.

Having said that we created enough chances to win 2 games yesterday and because apart from Leeds most of our other rivals lost we are still in with a great chance of promotion but really need 6 points from our next 2 games and if we repeat yesterdays performance we should be capable of getting them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "WE REALLY NEED TO BACK OF DJ"

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Its not just this game but an accumulation of games and the fear fact ro of what has happened over the last couple of seasons. Trust me if the Jack/Forest had suffered what we had they would be the same.

AMEN !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:06 pm

glammy74 wrote:I no people get frustrated by him/decision makinings etc

but really is all this abuse good for him?

If you think now, is slating your manager going to have a good effect on him? NO
Is that then going to rub off on the players YES

Blaming DJ for everything is a load of bull.

The final outcome WAS NOT DJ'S FAULT :roll:

Martin Fulop cost us the 3 points

1st half we were incredable, and the first 15 mins of the second half.
But i feel we gave so much, and dominated so much of the game, we was feeling the effect of that in the latter stages of the game

Your on about his tactics were poor.

Was his starting XI and Formation wrong?

NOPE

I thought the way he set the game up was quality

I no im expecting the "Yeah but we dont win, when we go one nil down"
Well there's nothing i can do about that, Its just something that will solve in the future

But did the forest fans shout DAVIES OUT when they lost there first home game in a season and half - NO :roll:
Did the swans shout ROGERS OUT when they lost to scunthopre - NO :roll:
Where they calling for Warnocks head when they lost 3-0 at home to watford and lost there unbeaten home record - NO :roll:

But if we do, we seem to have every excuse to blame DJ. And its no need for it

Do you think its going to help the team by saying that? NO :roll:
Is it going to effect the team? YES :roll:

THIS IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP, TEAMS HAVE ONE OFF'S, LIKE US YESTERDAY

But the thing is there are so many positives to take out of the game which is one big advantage :ayatollah:

BUT WE ALL NEED TO GET BEHIND THE MANAGER, WETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE'S STILL THE MANAGER OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

Maybe you want to blame the players more than DJ. Look at bothroyd and bells of late

Time to back off DJ and let him do his job

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post, I was gunna type a post saying exactly the same thing, but couldn't be arsed! :lol:

Unfortunately, it isn't a view shared by many on here-I don't even bother coming on here for a day or so when City lose the odd game.

Amazes me how many fans think the constant sniping at DJ and some of the players isn't harming our promotion bid!

FFS if nothing else, he is our manager until atleast the end of the season, would it harm anyone to back him until either we go up! :ayatollah: Or we don't :( then decide who we're backing??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm

glammy74 wrote:I no people get frustrated by him/decision makinings etc

but really is all this abuse good for him?

If you think now, is slating your manager going to have a good effect on him? NO
Is that then going to rub off on the players YES

Blaming DJ for everything is a load of bull.

The final outcome WAS NOT DJ'S FAULT :roll:

Martin Fulop cost us the 3 points

1st half we were incredable, and the first 15 mins of the second half.
But i feel we gave so much, and dominated so much of the game, we was feeling the effect of that in the latter stages of the game

Your on about his tactics were poor.

Was his starting XI and Formation wrong?

NOPE

I thought the way he set the game up was quality

I no im expecting the "Yeah but we dont win, when we go one nil down"
Well there's nothing i can do about that, Its just something that will solve in the future

But did the forest fans shout DAVIES OUT when they lost there first home game in a season and half - NO :roll:
Did the swans shout ROGERS OUT when they lost to scunthopre - NO :roll:
Where they calling for Warnocks head when they lost 3-0 at home to watford and lost there unbeaten home record - NO :roll:

But if we do, we seem to have every excuse to blame DJ. And its no need for it

Do you think its going to help the team by saying that? NO :roll:
Is it going to effect the team? YES :roll:

THIS IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP, TEAMS HAVE ONE OFF'S, LIKE US YESTERDAY

But the thing is there are so many positives to take out of the game which is one big advantage :ayatollah:

BUT WE ALL NEED TO GET BEHIND THE MANAGER, WETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE'S STILL THE MANAGER OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

Maybe you want to blame the players more than DJ. Look at bothroyd and bells of late

Time to back off DJ and let him do his job

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post, I was gunna type a post saying exactly the same thing, but couldn't be arsed! :lol:

Unfortunately, it isn't a view shared by many on here-I don't even bother coming on here for a day or so when City lose the odd game.

Amazes me how many fans think the constant sniping at DJ and some of the players isn't harming our promotion bid!

FFS if nothing else, he is our manager until atleast the end of the season, would it harm anyone to back him until either we go up! :ayatollah: Or we don't :( then decide who we're backing??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: