Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT GOING SATURDAY

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:30 am

Cardiff City are just taking the piss out of us as fans. It is just getting fukin riducoulous. PR is just detsroying this club and now Wayne Nash has upset the fans even more. I hate the new stadium i think it is terrible. We contiune to get lied to and lied to.

I went to the Bristol FA cup game home and away and i thought they were awesome really enjoyed it, but im not paying £20 to go and probably have a shit day. I will stick with my season ticket and watch my beloved Cardiff City.

Onfield we are going good, yes some bad results (Peterbrough, Ispwich etc) but it is PR and thing like Wayne Nash that are f*cking up Cardiff City not the players.

I cant wait for the day i turn on Sky Sports News and i see the Breaking News that Peter Ridsdale have been forced out by Cardiff City fans.

There Im happy now got it out of the way :lol:

Bluebirds Bluebirds Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Re: NOT GOING SATURDAY

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:49 am

Breathe in, breathe out. I can see what you're saying. I'm not letting the off field things affect my personal opinions of the actual football though. I'll be there on Saturday. Not Ridsdale, Wayne Nash or anyone else is going to put a dampener on my experience.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:06 am

I'm as pissed off with the Ridsdale/Season Ticket/Stand Closers/Takeover sagas as everyone else. But Tuesday night was really enjoyable and I won't let any of that stop me from going.

£20 buys you next to f**k all these days so I would rather waste my small amount of disposable cash on CCFC than anything else.

So I have just booked my ticket and I'm really looking forward to the game.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 am

Grapes wont be there.

Cant get myself motivated.

Might go and pay £8 to watch Merthyr - they need cash as well.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:50 am

There are a lot of unhappy fans at the moment we just need some good news to lift everyone again. :|

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:54 am

CHOPRA19 wrote:Cardiff City are just taking the piss out of us as fans. It is just getting fukin riducoulous. PR is just detsroying this club and now Wayne Nash has upset the fans even more. I hate the new stadium i think it is terrible. We contiune to get lied to and lied to.

I went to the Bristol FA cup game home and away and i thought they were awesome really enjoyed it, but im not paying £20 to go and probably have a shit day. I will stick with my season ticket and watch my beloved Cardiff City.

Onfield we are going good, yes some bad results (Peterbrough, Ispwich etc) but it is PR and thing like Wayne Nash that are f*cking up Cardiff City not the players.

I cant wait for the day i turn on Sky Sports News and i see the Breaking News that Peter Ridsdale have been forced out by Cardiff City fans.

There Im happy now got it out of the way :lol:

Bluebirds Bluebirds Bluebirds :ayatollah:

They wont get over 10,000 in My opinion and I wish in a way I hadnt bought My ticket now they shut half of the Ninian Stand.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:55 am

yep i was going, not now

feck riddler and nash

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:57 pm

im not going, got a season ticket, been to most away games recently, so will pay my 30 quid to go to bristol tuesday night, and this 20quid saved from saturday will help towards beers tuesday afernoon.....nash and risdale can go and suck each other dry!

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

milly44 wrote:im not going, got a season ticket, been to most away games recently, so will pay my 30 quid to go to bristol tuesday night, and this 20quid saved from saturday will help towards beers tuesday afernoon.....nash and risdale can go and suck each other dry!

Same here...I`ll give home games a miss till this mess gets sorted..