Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra & Bothroyd, have they fallen out?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 pm

their body movements suggest this.

Re: Chopra & Bothroyd, have they fallen out?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 pm

If they have, i'd pick Chops over Jay.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Going on how their playing now i pick Chops over Jay. But their professionals so when their on the pitch personal issues shouldnt matter.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Just an opinion from things I've heard but I dont think Chopra 'gets on' with many at the club.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 pm

shouldnt make a difference on the pitch, goes on at every club, they get paid a lot of money by this club for doing a job, so they should get on with it.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:26 pm

I remember hearing that sheringham and cole didn't get on off the pitch but it didn't stop them playing well for the team

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:56 pm

chops probably fed up of bothroyds pathetic antics on the floor all the time .Plus his poor displays of late . We have cover for bothroyd in parkin but no cover for chops

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 am

IMHO since Betty had his "Engerland" trip his heart hasnt been in it , his body language screams that he is giving about 4 out of 10.
It appears to have got worse since Chops has found the goalmouth again.
All I can see when Betty plays now, is someone with a huge ego and very little motivation.
I think that he is doing himself and the Bluebirds a great dis service.
When he is on fire he is one of the most exciting players in the Championship.
At the moment I cannot understand how he is even being selected .
Why not give the Beast the lions share of the game and give Betty the last 10 minutes.
If he has to fight for his place he may stop being such Prima Donna.

If there is reason that he is playing so badly surely Dave Jones should sort it out before it really is too late.
And please dont think this is a post just knocking Bothroyd because he is one of my favourite players ...he is just breaking peoples hearts and we desrve better from him.
Rant over!!!!!
BLUEBIRDS FOR THE AUTO'S :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:37 am

IMHO since Betty had his "Engerland" trip his heart hasnt been in it , his body language screams that he is giving about 4 out of 10.
It appears to have got worse since Chops has found the goalmouth again.
All I can see when Betty plays now, is someone with a huge ego and very little motivation.
I think that he is doing himself and the Bluebirds a great dis service.
When he is on fire he is one of the most exciting players in the Championship.
At the moment I cannot understand how he is even being selected .
Why not give the Beast the lions share of the game and give Betty the last 10 minutes.
If he has to fight for his place he may stop being such Prima Donna.

If there is reason that he is playing so badly surely Dave Jones should sort it out before it really is too late.
And please dont think this is a post just knocking Bothroyd because he is one of my favourite players ...he is just breaking peoples hearts and we desrve better from him.
Rant over!!!!!
BLUEBIRDS FOR THE AUTO'S :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: