Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JET!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 pm

After the last few games, Leicster, Hull & Ipswich i've seen how much potential he really does hold! and i believe that he will be KEY to our promotion push seeing as JB would rather roll around getting dirty on the grass. Thoughts?
J-E-T :ayatollah:

Re: JET!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 pm

JET played well yesterday, then was taken off by DJ :?: :?: :?: :? :? :? :?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 pm

He did well skill wise, the problem for me is he slows the pace of the game up far too much.

I can only remember him once using his pace when he's been here, and that was when Burke was about to come on for him.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Jet has been very good the last few games

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

first few games he looked average at best but the last few hes been good most prob because confidence is growing :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm

he bullies opostition players so id keep him in the squad.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 pm

He has a hell of a build for someone asked to rip up and down the wing for 90 minutes. He tends to tire because of this and that's why I would have subbed him after 60 minutes last night.

Has great potential but he needs to get battle hardened before the he can really make a difference.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:40 pm

He played well again but does tire during games, maybe he is not used to playing long periods at this level.
IMO DJ took to long to replace him

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 pm

JET he's the type of player you need when your in a game nothings going for us we aint looking like scoring,
and he can just thump a shot from 25 yards out of nothing turn the game on its head

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 pm

How is his work rate? Does he put in a shift or is he another wannabe Berbatov?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Jeffers wrote:How is his work rate? Does he put in a shift or is he another wannabe Berbatov?

his work rate is good but hes a big lad so will tire