Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHY WE`LL GO UP...................................... "

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 pm

OK so I`m being maybe to positive.....but........

Having done the BBC predictor earlier, seeing us finish 2nd.
Yes we have to win some games but within those eleven matches that remain, i predicted we drew 3 (Millwall, Sheff Utd, QPR) and lost to Burnley away. No reason why we cant win the other 7 games, and ok a lot of results i`ve predicted wont be right, however.....................

Look at all the games where teams BELOW us are gonna lose some points,
one of the two teams in every game will drop 2 or 3 pts. Thats a "given".

Hull v Burnley,
Hull v Norwich,
Jacks v Forest,
Leeds v Forest,
Forest v Reading,
Jacks v Norwich,
Jacks v Hull,
Norwich v Forest,
Burnley v Jacks,
QPR v Hull,
Leeds v Burnley,
QPRv Leeds.

There is also a load of games of top 6 teams playing fringe play off teams (Pompey, Reading, Leicester and games for top 6 teams against clubs fighting for their lives at the bottom, and I know Yes, us included against Palace, Boro and Sheff Utd.

With the above list of fixtures of teams dropping points left, right and centre it has to be our year!!!

I`ll stick my neckj out and say yes we will get promoted in 2nd place cos I believe we can.

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHY WE`LL GO UP......................................

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

i believe also we will finish 2nd.

1st place isnt QPR's yet. we have been 9 points behind them before and got to 3 points

33 points still avaliable yet :ayatollah:

Re: " WHY WE`LL GO UP...................................... "

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Whilst other teams drop points, so too do we.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 pm

All I will say is, YES WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD/TEAM IN THIS DIVISION (Due to the Wages We pay), BUT HAVE WE GOT THE MANAGER TO MANAGE THEM ?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:58 pm

nerd wrote:Whilst other teams drop points, so too do we.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Yes, i agree we will drop points but realistically other teams will drop more playing better teams, I know this league every week throws up suprises. and there will be more but trying to stay positive :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All I will say is, YES WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD/TEAM IN THIS DIVISION (Due to the Wages We pay), BUT HAVE WE GOT THE MANAGER TO MANAGE THEM ?

I think DJ is the man to take us up, ok he`s failed twice, but has he? or is the players.
Blimey I could go down every day to training and fire them up for the final push so DJ should be able to.

Doesnt DJ have a £2m bonus heading his way if he takes us up???

Thats what I read a while back, not that that should be the only incentive but f**k me if it was I would do everything I could do achieve the goal of getting to the promised land.

Come May 7th we will know. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All I will say is, YES WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD/TEAM IN THIS DIVISION (Due to the Wages We pay), BUT HAVE WE GOT THE MANAGER TO MANAGE THEM ?

No we have definetly not got the Manager to Manage them !!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:OK so I`m being maybe to positive.....but........

Yes we have to win some games but within those eleven matches that remain, i predicted we drew 3 (Millwall, Sheff Utd, QPR) and lost to Burnley away. No reason why we cant win the other 7 games, and ok a lot of results i`ve predicted wont be right, however.....................

Hull v Burnley,
Hull v Norwich,
Jacks v Forest,
Leeds v Forest,
Forest v Reading,
Jacks v Norwich,
Jacks v Hull,
Norwich v Forest,
Burnley v Jacks,
QPR v Hull,
Leeds v Burnley,
QPRv Leeds.

There is also a load of games of top 6 teams playing fringe play off teams (Pompey, Reading, Leicester and games for top 6 teams against clubs fighting for their lives at the bottom, and I know Yes, us included against Palace, Boro and Sheff Utd.

With the above list of fixtures of teams dropping points left, right and centre it has to be our year!!!

I`ll stick my neckj out and say yes we will get promoted in 2nd place cos I believe we can.

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play LB I like your thinking in that we don't seem capable of doing the job ourselves, so let's hope the fixture list does it for us :lol: Now that's what I call a Plan B ;)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm

I had a conversation about this with Joff in the Ninian yesterday. The truth is, this league for some reason is very volatile. All this predicting results thing is rubbish, truth is we HAVE to take it one match at a time now. From a personal point of view, with DJ in charge and his lack of let us say 'nous' in managing the players, taking it one game at a time is basically our only hope, whilst hoping the other teams slip up. He is not going to take us on a consistant run now, we are in a battle whether we like it or not. Just got to hope.

As I said months ago, we've basically entered ourselves into a raffle, rather than seize the initiative and take control of OUR destiny

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:28 am

I wish you guys would stop this prediction thing with the games we have left. We started this off last week before the Ipswich game and look what happened.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:OK so I`m being maybe to positive.....but........

Hull v Burnley,
Hull v Norwich,
Jacks v Forest,
Leeds v Forest,
Forest v Reading,
Jacks v Norwich,
Jacks v Hull,
Norwich v Forest,
Burnley v Jacks,
QPR v Hull,
Leeds v Burnley,
QPRv Leeds.

Wouldnt this suggest that swansea will also go up?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I wish you guys would stop this prediction thing with the games we have left. We started this off last week before the Ipswich game and look what happened.

Chill Bakedalaska :ayatollah: , just being positive m8.