Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gethin Jenkins lost control

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 pm

of the family stand by the sounds . Should be on top of his game, not cleaning up the mess afterwards. A good CEO would ensure these problems didnt happen in the first place.

Re: Gethin Jenkins lost control

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:04 pm

That should be pointed out to him by the stadium manager

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Daya wrote:of the family stand by the sounds . Should be on top of his game, not cleaning up the mess afterwards. A good CEO would ensure these problems didnt happen in the first place.

:? :? :?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Would someone care to enlighten us on what Daya is saying!! Daya your post consists on a warble only a few could understand. If it aint for public viewing why don't you just use a PM :? :? :?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Would someone care to enlighten us on what Daya is saying!! Daya your post consists on a warble only a few could understand. If it aint for public viewing why don't you just use a PM :? :? :?

I,m also confused, anyone enlighten us :? :? :?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Daya wrote:of the family stand by the sounds . Should be on top of his game, not cleaning up the mess afterwards. A good CEO would ensure these problems didnt happen in the first place.

Apparently one of Daya's favourite game consoles wasn't working....

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Apparently one of Daya's favourite game consoles wasn't working....

Thanks for enlightining me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm

blue nile wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Would someone care to enlighten us on what Daya is saying!! Daya your post consists on a warble only a few could understand. If it aint for public viewing why don't you just use a PM :? :? :?

I,m also confused, anyone enlighten us :? :? :?

Flush not working in one of the toilet cubicles. Absolute scandal.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

At least it let's Scott Young off the hook for a day or two. :x

Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:At least it let's Scott Young off the hook for a day or two. :x

i know its not hard but im still confused :?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

i havent had a go at Scott Young. No need to hes a good bloke.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Daya wrote:i havent had a go at Scott Young. No need to hes a good bloke.

Perhaps it was Mr Picton that wrote this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yank, thats why as someone who supports Cardiff City as a fan donated because first hand i have seen how underfunded it is.

That does not excuse Ridifords actions and false comments.

I doubt he is a liar, hes clearly got this bollocks from somewhere, i would imagine its come from the likes of Gethin Jenkins, Scott Young , Mark Neville who he met at the club. BUT he wont back up anything.

Scott Young is actually half the problem of the FITC , more for another time.

I cant sit back and listen to bollocks and i dont tolerate bullshitters or people who make things up.

For that reason i withdrawl my support. I also will now shortly expose to the fan how bad the system really is and how those at the top are not capable of running a system of development centres.
For All Your Solid Wood Furniture Needs Visit http://www.directdesign3.blogspot.com

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Did I post and it got deleted or something?

...I must have been half cut (entirely possible :lol: )

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

Yank, thats why as someone who supports Cardiff City as a fan donated because first hand i have seen how underfunded it is.

I doubt he is a liar, hes clearly got this bollocks from somewhere, i would imagine its come from the likes of Gethin Jenkins, Scott Young , Mark Neville who he met at the club. BUT he wont back up anything.

I cant sit back and listen to bollocks and i dont tolerate bullshitters or people who make things up.

For that reason i withdrawl my support. I also will now shortly expose to the fan how bad the system really is and how those at the top are not capable of running a system of development centres.
For All Your Solid Wood Furniture Needs Visit http://www.directdesign3.blogspot.com

Are you now saying im Mr Picton? bloody hell you talk some bollocks. - the above doesnt say Scott Young is a tosser !

You keep dreaming that everythings rosy in the garden!!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

And the best laugh is , you dont actually know what you are talking about - but thats no surprise - its not the first time. :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:33 am

by Daya ยป Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

i havent had a go at Scott Young. No need to hes a good bloke.
For All Your Solid Wood Furniture Needs Visit www.directdesign3.blogspot.com

Daya

BigGwynram

Come on now Steve make your mind up, which one is it. So Scott is a good bloke or is half the problem, there's only one way to find out FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: