Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ipswich and forum piss up My day !!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:16 pm

I dropped my Boy (Harry Potter) off at his Karate School of excellence in the morning and met up with Andrew who's Boys was also there. We then made our way to Pengam station to head for the POW by twelve.
We was the first in there soon followed by Milly, Claire, Bowmonster, then soon after we were joined by Cardiff City Culture, Then Placid Casual who was already dribbling when he saw Claire. There was a couple of non members there. Dange was waiting at Hooters for us so we made our way up there . Just as we were leaving Uncle Fester arrived and he assured us he would catch us up at Hooters but unfortunately we didn't see him again.

We arrived at Hooters 10 of us to be greeted by a lovely lass with a lovely shapely body Imagebut she told us there wasn't enough staff at that moment for ten of us can we come back in half an hour. So we went to a pub round the corner until they had some more Hooters. :lol: :lol:

We went back to Hooters where we met up with Dange and his crew. Milly and Lee (Bowmonster) set me up telling those with Hooters that it was my Birthday :lol: so they dragged me up stood me up on a chair and sang happy birthday to me whilst clapping. Thanks for that Lads the view was awsome. Claire said to me she would wear her Hooters T shirt for me on Tuesday Image cant wait for Tuesday now :lol: :lol: .

Placid Casual was now drowning poor Claire in slobber along with Cardiff City Culture but hey wasn't we all :lol: Some of the Lads wanted to do a runner but with the CCTV I'm glad they didn't try but the bill was a bit steep :o especially the food.

We made our way to the Ninian by Taxi and met a lot more from this Forum to many to mention but we had a fantastic day especially as everyone around us were drawing or loosing. But City being City we wasn't going to take advantage of the slip ups of the other teams. I am not going to comment on the game as that has been well covered in other threads but it put a whole downer on a great day. Hopefully next time we will get a few more from this forum going.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ipswich and forum piss up My day !!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I dropped my Boy (Harry Potter) off at his Karate School of excellence in the morning and met up with Andrew who's Boys was also there. We then made our way to Pengam station to head for the POW by twelve.
We was the first in there soon followed by Milly, Claire, Bowmonster, then soon after we were joined by Cardiff City Culture, Then Placid Casual who was already dribbling when he saw Claire. There was a couple of non members there. Dange was waiting at Hooters for us so we made our way up there . Just as we were leaving Uncle Fester arrived and he assured us he would catch us up at Hooters but unfortunately we didn't see him again.

We arrived at Hooters 10 of us to be greeted by a lovely lass with a lovely shapely body Imagebut she told us there wasn't enough staff at that moment for ten of us can we come back in half an hour. So we went to a pub round the corner until they had some more Hooters. :lol: :lol:

We went back to Hooters where we met up with Dange and his crew. Milly and Lee (Bowmonster) set me up telling those with Hooters that it was my Birthday :lol: so they dragged me up stood me up on a chair and sang happy birthday to me whilst clapping. Thanks for that Lads the view was awsome. Claire said to me she would wear her Hooters T shirt for me on Tuesday Image cant wait for Tuesday now :lol: :lol: .

Placid Casual was now drowning poor Claire in slobber along with Cardiff City Culture but hey wasn't we all :lol: Some of the Lads wanted to do a runner but with the CCTV I'm glad they didn't try but the bill was a bit steep :o especially the food.

We made our way to the Ninian by Taxi and met a lot more from this Forum to many to mention but we had a fantastic day especially as everyone around us were drawing or loosing. But City being City we wasn't going to take advantage of the slip ups of the other teams. I am not going to comment on the game as that has been well covered in other threads but it put a whole downer on a great day. Hopefully next time we will get a few more from this forum going.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry for not seeing you there Nuc's, :oops: I waited ages for my mate and then decided to go to hooters to meet you lot without him. When I got there you had already left so went back to the POW and then on into Canton. (Most prob missed you when you went round the pub round corner. :?:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Glad you had a good day mate. Stopped off in Carmarthen to meet a couple of mates and have a sesh, plenty of vodka and jagermeister's were consumed along with finding some tidy women, won't go into details though. Crawled through the front door at 5:30 this morning and decided it would be a good idea to cook a fry up which somehow turned out to be decent. At least I have today to recover :)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Brilliant :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Nice to finally meet you Steve, Had a cracking day apart from the match. :ayatollah:
Happy birthday mate :lol:
Hope we can do again soon, Maybe next Sunday early start in the prince of wales ? ;)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Some photos of Yesterday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:04 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Glad you had a good day mate. Stopped off in Carmarthen to meet a couple of mates and have a sesh, plenty of vodka and jagermeister's were consumed along with finding some tidy women, won't go into details though. Crawled through the front door at 5:30 this morning and decided it would be a good idea to cook a fry up which somehow turned out to be decent. At least I have today to recover :)

Tidy Chief and loved the photo on your phone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Nice to finally meet you Steve, Had a cracking day apart from the match. :ayatollah:
Happy birthday mate :lol:
Hope we can do again soon, Maybe next Sunday early start in the prince of wales ? ;)

Yes will have to do it again. Will arrange something :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Glad you had a good day mate. Stopped off in Carmarthen to meet a couple of mates and have a sesh, plenty of vodka and jagermeister's were consumed along with finding some tidy women, won't go into details though. Crawled through the front door at 5:30 this morning and decided it would be a good idea to cook a fry up which somehow turned out to be decent. At least I have today to recover :)

You'll have to tell me the full story some time Chris! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Tidy Chief and loved the photo on your phone :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Glad you liked it.

Uncle Fester I will tell you the next time I see you. can't go into details on here as I might get into trouble, you never know who is reading this message board :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Yep cheers Steve, great to finally meet some of the posters on here and will deffo do an away trip before the seasons done! Next time your getting together for a home game let me know,......Cider worked a treat, no gout in site this morning! :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:18 pm

good day and happy birthday nukes :D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 pm

milly44 wrote:good day and happy birthday nukes :D
thanks for the invite boys :o :o :o :old: , i would have brought my own bucket :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 pm

yep happy Birthday Nukes, I think you'll find it was 50/50 with me and claire on the drooling front ! lol

word. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm

placid-casual wrote:yep happy Birthday Nukes, I think you'll find it was 50/50 with me and claire on the drooling front ! lol

word. :ayatollah:

Uou are a f*cking tart Jules :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm

I had a great time yesterday, good to meet more Forum members, had a good laugh, pity the game didn't finish off a perfect day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm

nobber wrote:I had a great time yesterday, good to meet more Forum members, had a good laugh, pity the game didn't finish off a perfect day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice to meet you nobber :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i forgot to mention Nobber :oops: :oops: :oops: i knew i would miss someone out :oops: Any way Nobber joined us as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
nobber wrote:I had a great time yesterday, good to meet more Forum members, had a good laugh, pity the game didn't finish off a perfect day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice to meet you nobber :ayatollah:[/quote

Likewise mate,nice to meet you , and I've just remembered Ruislip Blue he was good company. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i forgot to mention Nobber :oops: :oops: :oops: i knew i would miss someone out :oops: Any way Nobber joined us as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries Nukes, easily done, I'm such a quiet unassuming little b*stard. :old: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Top man Nobber great to meet you :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:35 pm

nobber wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Nice to meet you nobber :ayatollah:[/quote

Likewise mate,nice to meet you , and I've just remembered Ruislip Blue he was good company. :ayatollah:

Ruslip Blue sorry Chiefs Hooters has fried my Brain :lol: :lol: . A lot of lads i have never met before and they were gentlemen to the last :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Sounds a great day Steve (apart from the result), would love to have made it. Defo let me know when next one iS arranged. How's our kid, not heard from him since yesterday, do think Lisa's locked him Iin his room today :lol: . Happy Birthday mate, and hope Kath is feeling a lot better now, take care see you soon, CCFC SW TERROR SQUAD/TAUNTON ELITE.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:54 pm

tauntonbluebird wrote:Sounds a great day Steve (apart from the result), would love to have made it. Defo let me know when next one iS arranged. How's our kid, not heard from him since yesterday, do think Lisa's locked him Iin his room today :lol: . Happy Birthday mate, and hope Kath is feeling a lot better now, take care see you soon, CCFC SW TERROR SQUAD/TAUNTON ELITE.

Doubt he will be allowed anywhere Chief after his eyes was roaming everywhere :lol: :lol: Defo will do another one before the seasons finished. Maybe QPR after the game i am open to suggestions :ayatollah:
Cath is getting better but she has tremendous pains in her legs and cant walk far or very fast. She heard i went to Hooters yesterday but as yet is unable to catch me to give me a slap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Lol - Steve I was a Gentleman, I have a wife you know!!! Fair do's there was some lush short action going on in Hooters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: A great day - agree with all the other lads - runied by Dave Jones :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: