Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

delibratly stayed off this site

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm

I have delibratly stayed off this site since our defeat to ipswich its bad enough losing but all the negative posts piss me off.
We are 3rd in the CHAMPIONSHIP we only lost( not because of DJ) but because of fullops heroics and a class act in jimmy bullard (what the fug hes doing on loan at ipswich only hull know hes def a premier player) we had 14 attempts on goal 9 on target they had 5 luckily 2 went in we will play a lot worse and win.
WE WILL GO UP IF WE GIVE 110% SUPPORT LEAVE THE NEGATIVITY AT HOME AND SUPPORT THE BOYS. im sick of people around me constantly moaning during the game if they put that energy into supporting the team then we would have a decent atmosphere, fug me people moan when we are winning, bring back ninian park lol.
so lets save all this negativity until the end of the season (then you can moan your fugging hearts out) until then lets go for it and get the bluebirds promoted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: delibratly stayed off this site

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 pm

dean wrote:I have delibratly stayed off this site since our defeat to ipswich its bad enough losing but all the negative posts piss me off.
We are 3rd in the CHAMPIONSHIP we only lost( not because of DJ) but because of fullops heroics and a class act in jimmy bullard (what the fug hes doing on loan at ipswich only hull know hes def a premier player) we had 14 attempts on goal 9 on target they had 5 luckily 2 went in we will play a lot worse and win.
WE WILL GO UP IF WE GIVE 110% SUPPORT LEAVE THE NEGATIVITY AT HOME AND SUPPORT THE BOYS. im sick of people around me constantly moaning during the game if they put that energy into supporting the team then we would have a decent atmosphere, fug me people moan when we are winning, bring back ninian park lol.
so lets save all this negativity until the end of the season (then you can moan your fugging hearts out) until then lets go for it and get the bluebirds promoted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

dean wrote:I have delibratly stayed off this site since our defeat to ipswich its bad enough losing but all the negative posts piss me off.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:28 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Dean, I Respect your opinion and decision.
Even Carl decided to stay of it for 24hrs.
But you will find it was not just on this site and also thousands of fans who left the stadium yesterday were the same and thats their right.
I would rather write up my annoyance on here, that do it at the ground where I give 100% Support. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Good post :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 pm

What is the point of a message board if you can't discuss your opinion? If you want stay off it then fine, but those who want to contribute their opinions are free to do so and if they conflict with yours then tough.

As for supporting the team in the stadium, this forum above everyone else is doing it's dammdest to improve the atmosphere and get behind CCFC on the pitch, but those valiant efforts are being totally underminded by a useless, clueless manager.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm

i respect everbodys opinion, and everybody has a right to voice it.
useless and clueless fug me i didnt realise we were in a relegation struggle and boy have i been through many of them.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm

dean wrote:i respect everbodys opinion, and everybody has a right to voice it.
useless and clueless fug me i didnt realise we were in a relegation struggle and boy have i been through many of them.

LOL, Aye you would think we were getting relegated. That fkg goalie saved them from a hammering yesterday and DJ gets the blame. So PREDICTABLE AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO f*cking BORING And slowly ruining this forum. SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Dean as everyone I appreciate opinions and this forum gives everybody that luxury to air their opinions positive or negative, you said it yourself in the initial post, 14 attempts on goal and not one hit the back of the net. OK Fulop had a cracker but so does every keeper that plays against us remember camp, forde etc. Either every keeper raises their game against us or our forwards are lacking the finesse to out fox these keepers.

We have the defence sorted, so now the forwards need to do their job and take their chances and yes DJ should not have played an out and out striker on the wing, what was he thinking. But after looking at the remaining fixtures if we can get 6 pts from the next two I believe we will be in 2nd and by a couple of points.

BELIEVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

LOL, Aye you would think we were getting relegated. That fkg goalie saved them from a hammering yesterday and DJ gets the blame. So PREDICTABLE AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO f*cking BORING And slowly ruining this forum. SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP

So when Ipswich made changes and dominated the second half, whose fault is it for not reacting to that?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 am

nerd wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

So when Ipswich made changes and dominated the second half, whose fault is it for not reacting to that?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Good mother f*cking possssstttttttttttttt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: