Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mark D.J out of ten

You may select 1 option

View results

Dave Jones mark him out of ten POLL

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:26 pm

On the coarse of the season, mark him on League position, Results, How he comes across, How he has managed to get the team playing, Could he do better ? Tactics, ETC overall how do you rate him ?

Re: Dave Jones mark him out of ten POLL

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Complaint there's no Zero option ;)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 pm

I should of gone into the minus scores for Annis Chief :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I should of gone into the minus scores for Annis Chief :lol: :lol:

:lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Now now Steve, I gave him a plus :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 pm

i gave him a 7 but would add could do better

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Voting for 1 is just ridiculous

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:57 pm

agree even bobby gould was a 4 lol

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:Voting for 1 is just ridiculous

You can't vote for two Chief coz we only have one manager :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

5 from me he is simply under achieving, We should be the team that is 8 points clear with the talent in our squad. :(

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Bowmonster wrote:5 from me he is simply under achieving, We should be the team that is 8 points clear with the talent in our squad. :(

4,exactly the same reason :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Complaint there's no Zero option ;)

You beat me to it, i would have put zero :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 pm

So far it seems most are happy but only just :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 pm

gave him a 4

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 pm

WHO GAVE HIM 10 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WHO GAVE HIM 10 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

just checked and he was given 10 twice :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm

saddam wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:WHO GAVE HIM 10 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I gave him 1 for taking the money :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Not me, I gave him a 6.

TBH, you could make an argument that with our excellent attacking players he has hurt more than helped!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 pm

I don't know Annis but there is plenty on here who would like to give him 1 :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Given him 1,2 or 3 is just stupid and you need to a get a grip

You only have to look at his record and where we have finished to see he is not that bad

All what is wrong with Jones IMO is that he just doesn't cut it when it really matters and seems clueless tactically

He fucked up FA CUP FINAL and Play off Final however he still got us there but just fucked up when it matters

He seems unable to motivate players yet when was last time we had an awful season with Jones?? Never just take a step back and look at where we used to be? League 2 League 1 playing the likes of Barnet and Lincoln with crowds of 3000 it was terrible!

If he doesn't take us up this year, i personally feel we need someone new

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Casual wrote:Given him 1,2 or 3 is just stupid and you need to a get a grip

You only have to look at his record and where we have finished to see he is not that bad

All what is wrong with Jones IMO is that he just doesn't cut it when it really matters and seems clueless tactically

He fucked up FA CUP FINAL and Play off Final however he still got us there but just fucked up when it matters

He seems unable to motivate players yet when was last time we had an awful season with Jones?? Never just take a step back and look at where we used to be? League 2 League 1 playing the likes of Barnet and Lincoln with crowds of 3000 it was terrible!

If he doesn't take us up this year, i personally feel we need someone new

I was having a laugh, but if he does not take us up, then it will be minus 10 .

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 pm

But with being the best paid manager outside the Prem since he came here, not to mention the best squad outside the Prem then if some agree he is only worth a 4 and below that's there choice Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 pm

I've given him a 7 because he does generally have us playing good football and he's done well to get certain players in. He just lets himself down now and again which drops him from a 9 to a 7. If we don't go up though that 7 will become a 5!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Starting at 10 I'll take off a point for his tactical substitutions and another for his fan relationship

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Hes not great and hes certainly not bad. 7/10.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 pm

7 for me

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:But with being the best paid manager outside the Prem since he came here, not to mention the best squad outside the Prem then if some agree he is only worth a 4 and below that's there choice Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's not really his fault he's probably 1 of the best paid managers though is it boss? Sven must be on more? Warnock must be on similar.
Sometimes his tactical choices do baffle me.
We should be performing better with the players we golt IMO but then it was Jones who managed to assemble this team...

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:But with being the best paid manager outside the Prem since he came here, not to mention the best squad outside the Prem then if some agree he is only worth a 4 and below that's there choice Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's not really his fault he's probably 1 of the best paid managers though is it boss? Sven must be on more? Warnock must be on similar.
We should be performing better with the players we golt IMO but then it was Jones who managed to assemble this team...

But can't manage them :? :?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
saddam wrote:

I gave him 1 for taking the money :lol:

I think you should rephrase that one, read it again, and i thought you didnt like DJ. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:

But can't manage them :? :?

In a way that is true. Think of it this way tho...What had whitts, McNaughton, Chopra, jay, quinn, McPhail, Ross really acheived before they were brought to Cardiff. They have definitely performed above most peoples expectations from when they first arrived. Then Burke on a free, Keinan on the cheap, all the loan signings this season...

He is a really unlikeable bloke IMO but to be fair i'd rather him than any other city manager over the last 20 years bar Eddie may.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 pm