Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats your favourite

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Only fools and horses episode.mine is the one where dell boy goes to lean on the bar and falls arse over tits :lol: Anyone else got a fav episode :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Whats your favourite

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 pm

earnieblue wrote:Only fools and horses episode.mine is the one where dell boy goes to lean on the bar and falls arse over tits :lol: Anyone else got a fav episode :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

i think mine is when they go to miami :lol:

when and the mafia gang try to kill him, and he gets trapped at sea on a jet ski :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm

I love the one that starts with a riot, and Del drives up, beeps his horn - and they all stop :) :) :)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm

earnieblue wrote:Only fools and horses episode.mine is the one where dell boy goes to lean on the bar and falls arse over tits :lol: Anyone else got a fav episode :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats mine as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

one of the first episodes,with the chandelier,taking the wrong one down,classic :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

The one where they are taking a light down in the big house. Ready...ready and it falls on the floor not into the blanket! :lol:
Touch of Class - Literally!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Batman and Robin.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Only Fools and Horses is a classic comedy series along with Some Mothers do Ave em. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm

blow up dolls episode

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm

So many classics in there tbh :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:blow up dolls episode

SNAP

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:49 pm

the jolly boys outing to southend classic :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm

GAAARRRRY :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:GAAARRRRY :lol:

:lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 pm

garry now that made me chuckle poor crofty took some stick over garry from fans and our other players :ayatollah: :D