Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's look forward to PALACE & BARNSLEY

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Right, pro Jones/Anti Jones, Pro/Anti Bothroyd, yesterday is over. We need to look forward now to these next two matches, which in my opinion are both must win. We have all analysed and pondered yesterdays result, and I'm sure we are all worn out. Time to move on.

Dave Jones, here is your chance to prove yesterday was a fluke and and get the results that we need. I'd be more than happy for you to prove me and everyone else wrong. Jay, if you play, then it is your chance to recitify your rapidly diminishing reputation with some of our fans. If we cannot beat Palace and Barnsley at this moment in time, then I'd be worried weather we deserve to go up.

Come on Cityyyyyy

Re: Let's look forward to PALACE & BARNSLEY

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

i said very similar in a different post
"thats the big thing lets get behind the team for 90mins on tuesday like i do everygame. we need to be together as one for the rest of the season. i hate dave jones i think jay is lazy and needs to stay on his feet more bellamy isnt as good as what we thought he would be but all in all they are what we have till the end of the season so lets get behind the lads forget all this slating of players and managers and push our team onto promotion. i belive we will jus scrape 2nd but it wont be an easy ride so lets make it easier for the players by getting off their backs and encourage them even if they make mistakes."

Re: Let's look forward to PALACE & BARNSLEY

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Great minds Phil ;) :ayatollah: