Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME GOOD NEWS FOR US BUT NOT FOR

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 am

PR, At this moment in time, I believe we have not received 1 Bid for any of Our players. PR and Terry have tried there best to let the whole of the UK know that Our players are up for sale, but as City want All the Cash upfront(£ Millions), No one who would be interested in Our players have that kind of money upfront.

I am very happy to keep the Squad together, we just need about 3-4 players brought in, in My Opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I still maintain that we wont buy any players This month, but in Feb once SB and PG have paid the Tax, a couple of loan players will come in.

Re: SOME GOOD NEWS FOR US BUT NOT FOR

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 am

I would be happy but suprised if we did not sell anyone, but hopefully we will hold on to all our players and add 3 or 4 quality players to our squad, the sooner the better. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 am

Chopra's on the BBC site today saying that he hopes we sign some players soon, as we're really struggling.

Do the players not know what's going on??!?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 am

nobby wrote:I would be happy but suprised if we did not sell anyone, but hopefully we will hold on to all our players and add 3 or 4 quality players to our squad, the sooner the better. :ayatollah:

Nobby, I am not saying we wont Sell as PR is working 24/7 on it, but up to THIS am, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE BID. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:I would be happy but suprised if we did not sell anyone, but hopefully we will hold on to all our players and add 3 or 4 quality players to our squad, the sooner the better. :ayatollah:

Nobby, I am not saying we wont Sell as PR is working 24/7 on it, but up to THIS am, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE BID. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope it stays that way for the rest of the transfer window. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:52 am

SteW wrote:Chopra's on the BBC site today saying that he hopes we sign some players soon, as we're really struggling.

Yes Stew, they asked DJ wants going on and he explained, Chops then asked PR and I believe PR told him the Truth.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SteW wrote:Chopra's on the BBC site today saying that he hopes we sign some players soon, as we're really struggling.

Yes Stew, they asked DJ wants going on and he explained, Chops then asked PR and I believe PR told him the Truth.

That he's leaving on 1st February ? :lol: allegedly

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:12 pm

I would only be sad to see Bothroyd, Whittingham, McNaughton, Burke and Marshall go. To be honest I think for the money we could get for Chopra I would see his sale as beneficial to the club. McCormack could then go back up front. Ledley can go as far as I'm concerned. The same goes for Matthews as it does with Chopra. For the money we could get, provided we put a sell on clause into the deal, would be worth it.

As for everyone else, their fees would be justifiable.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Well surely PR will have to stand down if that's the case is position will be untennable.to buy players aake mnd
We were told 16 days ago the tax would be paid in ten days, we read now they are trying to come to an agreement, just pay like you promised several times.

The season ticket package which initially was poorly taken up, suddenly sales shot up to 10,000+ when we were told that the money from the season ticket sales would be given to DJ to buy players tomake a push on promotion.
Now if we have been misled or lied to, then there are going to be a lot of unhappy season ticket holders who will feel they have been decieved, many will demand their money back and will have a case because they have been seen sold a product under false pretences.

I feel the people who are initially bailing us out SB and PMG will wait until the PR promised deadlines have passed before giving the club the money, or rather letting PR get his hands on it to plug the gaps whilst he continues destroying the long term prospects with his shit or bust financial methods.Allegedly.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Am I correct in thinking that we have relied on player sales to keep us in business for quite a few years now? If true, this may not be such good news....

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Annis, do you know the situation with Feeney, because I read on here somewhere that DJ said he can leave if he wants to. Does he mean he can leave on loan or sell him? I hope we keep Feeney he is a good player that shows plenty of passion.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:30 pm

CHOPRA19 wrote:Annis, do you know the situation with Feeney, because I read on here somewhere that DJ said he can leave if he wants to. Does he mean he can leave on loan or sell him? I hope we keep Feeney he is a good player that shows plenty of passion.

Feeney has said to me he has never felt so low in his football career, he just wants to play,DJ has said he can go, The good news for him is Barnsley and Now Charlton want him.I dont want him to go, but DJ doesnt like him. :evil:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CHOPRA19 wrote:Annis, do you know the situation with Feeney, because I read on here somewhere that DJ said he can leave if he wants to. Does he mean he can leave on loan or sell him? I hope we keep Feeney he is a good player that shows plenty of passion.

Feeney has said to me he has never felt so low in his football career, he just wants to play,DJ has said he can go, The good news for him is Barnsley and Now Charlton want him.I dont want him to go, but DJ doesnt like him. :evil:

:( Especially with the size of our squad, selling him would be stupid, 1 or 2 injuries and we got no one to come in. I hope he stays scores a 94th miunte winner on Saturday and sticks it right up DJ.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

what's the date of the transfer loan window then ?