Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How are Leeds top scorers?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm

When considering the firepower we've got and the formation we play we should have scored the most goals surely. I know teams may well set up against us differently but to get to this stage of the season and Leeds have scored more, what does that say about us?

Re: How are Leeds top scorers?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Also of interest - QPR's goal difference of prlus 35!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Also of interest - QPR's goal difference of prlus 35!

Worth an extra point any day of the week

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 pm

JonScam wrote:When considering the firepower we've got and the formation we play we should have scored the most goals surely. I know teams may well set up against us differently but to get to this stage of the season and Leeds have scored more, what does that say about us?

Interesting that. We should be without doubt, but we play players out of position.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:31 pm

20 clean sheets in 35 games. ;)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JonScam wrote:When considering the firepower we've got and the formation we play we should have scored the most goals surely. I know teams may well set up against us differently but to get to this stage of the season and Leeds have scored more, what does that say about us?

Interesting that. We should be without doubt, but we play players out of position.

Players out of position and a spear head of the attack who is quickly becoming the butt of all jokes in the ground for his grass eating work rate - I love Jay and hes part of the fabric of the club but he does little to inspire those around him with his effort, or percieved lack of it

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Thats not only impressive but a watertight platform for promotion

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm

they take there chances,im getting fed up of the we could have been 3 up if only.......we got to start scoring :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm

i was told the other day, we are 3 goals better off than the jacks??// surley not, they havent got any forwards?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:43 pm

We create the chances but just don`t take enough of them :( also this season our strikers play out of position at times :old:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:57 pm

JonScam wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Thats not only impressive but a watertight platform for promotion

Agreed,d and why they're already up.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 am

Aye Leeds can score, but by fucked they concede as well. Always in my goals galore coupon with Norwich and Peterboro

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 pm

ninianblue wrote:i was told the other day, we are 3 goals better off than the jacks??// surley not, they havent got any forwards?

they have a better GD atm