Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " OUR HOME CROWDS ARE GETTING LESS "

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 pm

thejonesboy wrote:I know a few people with kids, who wanted to go saturday, but they couldnt get seats in the family section. I know Carl said in his update that people were offered places in other parts of the ground for the same price as the family section, but that wasnt the case with my friends. Rather than pay the much higher prices in other parts of the ground ,my friends decided to stay away and watch it on TV instead. The annoying thing for them was that when they saw the game on the telly ,they couldnt help but notice there were loads of empty seats in the family section. This is a problem the club need to address. How they do it though is another matter.

This is also to do with my previous post, When we had the season ticket book, as you know if for any reason you were unable to attend a game you just simply gave the ticket from your booklet to the Wife then she'd go in your place, But with the card system its like putting your whole season in Her hands and if lost could cost you £5-10 per game on top? That aside' the reason for the large number of available seats is because of the (just in case) ST Holders, the supporter that can afford to pick and choose which games they go to if at all' while they wait for the Premiership, What we all should know is these glory hunters are well assisted by the Club in that glory hunters have made it cleare to the Club that they do not want to sit next people singing (u jack bst) bla bla bla, Had the Club simply kept the Ninian layout all this sort of scinario may have been easier all round to deal with rather than just given sections of the CCS the obvious tokenship of by name only. As for the sections Cardiff have sort of allocated to the Fans is an insult as We know the number of Fans that will want to sing and chant would need 60% of the CCS, Thats at Championship level let alone the Premiership, So the Club are still full of **** :shock: