Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLASTIC

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:25 pm

talking to one of the boys up the pub earlier and he was telling me how he hates CCFC because of people jumping on the bandwagon now we are good. What is amusing, he said he supports Liverpool because his old man does. Now if he thinks about it, his old man jumped on the liverpool bandwagon in the 70s because they were good. CLOWN!!!

Re: PLASTIC

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm

murphy wrote:talking to one of the boys up the pub earlier and he was telling me how he hates CCFC because of people jumping on the bandwagon now we are good. What is amusing, he said he supports Liverpool because his old man does. Now if he thinks about it, his old man jumped on the liverpool bandwagon in the 70s because they were good. CLOWN!!!

Perhaps a new phrase is born? SGP

Second generation plasic. :D :D :D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:43 pm

i got a man ure fan in work, he hates cardiff with a passion, hes born and bred in cardiff,,,, im so glad man ure lost today,

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:57 pm

I know many people/mates who support Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal wear their colours etc but they have never been to see them play other than on TV now to me thats not support which when you tell them that, they just don`t seem to understand, thats what you call PLASTICS :evil: :evil:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 pm

What a f*cking Clown Chief not because of what you said because he thinks we are good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 pm

murphy wrote:talking to one of the boys up the pub earlier and he was telling me how he hates CCFC because of people jumping on the bandwagon now we are good. What is amusing, he said he supports Liverpool because his old man does. Now if he thinks about it, his old man jumped on the liverpool bandwagon in the 70s because they were good. CLOWN!!!

The irony is probably that he GENUINELY believes he IS a Liverpool supporter

Try giving him an AA Map and asking him to point the place out!!

That'd prove a point....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:57 am

Yer but when we get to the prem they will be first in line to buy a season ticket.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am

Uncle Fester wrote:

Perhaps a new phrase is born? SGP

Second generation plasic. :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: