Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Scuffle in 117 yesterday

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

That's your view. No amount of rabbiting on is going to make me come around to your point of view. I don't see it the same way as you, and that's that. Move on

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Nothing to do with people in the way

Why should the players even bother pulling their fingers out, when they see a mass of people leaving straight after going 1-0 down, not bothering to stay and encourage the team back to get what would be a valuable point

the players are being paid a very good wage to do a job that why they should pull their fingers out ffs
ive pay for my ticket the same as you its up 2 me when i leave the ground its got f**k all to do with anyone else

It would have something to do with me if, like many near me, you decide to f**k off, only to then hang around on the stairs blocking my view... in which case words would be exchanged.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

drama queen can bothroyd join you (he is one)

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm

nerd wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Why should the players even bother pulling their fingers out, when they see a mass of people leaving straight after going 1-0 down, not bothering to stay and encourage the team back to get what would be a valuable point

the players are being paid a very good wage to do a job that why they should pull their fingers out ffs
ive pay for my ticket the same as you its up 2 me when i leave the ground its got f**k all to do with anyone else

It would have something to do with me if, like many near me, you decide to f**k off, only to then hang around on the stairs blocking my view... in which case words would be exchanged.

cant wait ;)

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:53 pm

I wish I punched the bloke behind me after Saturdays game, thankfully he left 10 minutes early. Can't understand dickheads and their racism. Calling Scotland a ''Jack Black b*stard'' is there really any need in this day and age?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:07 pm

nerd wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

is it any different leaving early to the stragglers coming back to the stand 10 -15 min after half time coz they need their FIX ? ;)

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 am

Sometimes if we playing a better team than us, I leave just after kick off to beat the traffic and so I don't see my team lose :lol: :lol: