Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Went for a Pint in the Away End on Saturday!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 am

The doors were open again between away end and family end, don't know if this has been posted already. Anyway no police or anything and Cardiff fans just walking through to the away end bar as less of a queue. No issues what so ever apart from some very confused Ipswich fans seeing us just walk through from the home end into their away end section. This is a massive step forward if this happens regular. Though if this becomes well know to certain clubs they could come prepared for the doors to be open and try and get some action going but guess the doors will be only be open for the safest of vistiros.

Re: Went for a Pint in the Away End on Saturday!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Football must be the only sport where fans dont mix which is a shame as you can have a great time meeting other fans .My son came home from s****** uni with his m8 who was an Ipswich fan we ate at my home then went to the game together he went off with the Ipwich fans then we met him after game dropped them off at train station .It was good to get a different view on players teams had a good chat with him.Hope that one day this will be a normal thing at all grounds.I did tell him after they won ( how did we not score3/4) he had to walk back to the station alone. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Should be fun next time we play the swans home , we can pop in to say HI ! :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:01 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Should be fun next time we play the swans home , we can pop in to say HI ! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

I'll all for that shizz I was having a chat with some Ipswich in the buffet train back to Bristol until some ccfc turned up and offered them out! :roll:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Should be fun next time we play the swans home , we can pop in to say HI ! :lol:

Quote of the week goes to WCDragon.................. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: