Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The BOOING has got to STOP

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:33 am

Ok nobody is happy with the result on sat, but why BOO come on stick with the boys 11 games left 1pt behind 2nd place SUPPORT the team we are the 12th man :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The BOOING has got to STOP

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 am

take it you've never ever been at Ninian Park when the chants of " what a load of rubbish " used to ring around the stadium ?? Fans boo when they've had enough of a crap game ............. altho at the mo with City being 3rd in the league we should all be HAPPY with that , shouldnt we ?? At the end of the day its the fans showing their disgust at the manager and the performance rather than at individual players :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 am

ive always advocated that the fans have the right to express their opinion but what Annis said recently struck me as common sense. We are in the final straight of the season now, the manager and his tactics aernt going to change, at every home game we should give them our best, and boost their confidence, and if you want to get something off your chest then vent on messageboards! at the stadium we really need a positive atmosphere! Of course I wasnt too happy with things we did against Ipswich but at this stage booing wont help anyone!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:59 am

Vintage 63 wrote:take it you've never ever been at Ninian Park when the chants of " what a load of rubbish " used to ring around the stadium ?? Fans boo when they've had enough of a crap game ............. altho at the mo with City being 3rd in the league we should all be HAPPY with that , shouldnt we ?? At the end of the day its the fans showing their disgust at the manager and the performance rather than at individual players :ayatollah:

I have been at Ninian when chants of of all sorts have come out, i have been watching them since 1967, but at the present moment in time we are 3rd and 1pt off 2nd spot, get up and walk out but don't boo or bring it to a message board and have there say. what we got is it till the end of the season, im sure they won't be booing if we finish in 2nd place :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 pm

so its ok for bothroyd to turn up do fook all else and walk off the pitch at the end then is it.. i take it you never saw his own captain bollock him as they walked off at half time either if we cant boo what else can fans do to show they are pissed off

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:ive always advocated that the fans have the right to express their opinion but what Annis said recently struck me as common sense. We are in the final straight of the season now, the manager and his tactics aernt going to change, at every home game we should give them our best, and boost their confidence, and if you want to get something off your chest then vent on messageboards! at the stadium we really need a positive atmosphere! Of course I wasnt too happy with things we did against Ipswich but at this stage booing wont help anyone!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:11 pm

DEANO wrote:so its ok for bothroyd to turn up do fook all else and walk off the pitch at the end then is it.. i take it you never saw his own captain bollock him as they walked off at half time either if we cant boo what else can fans do to show they are pissed off

ok you might feel better, but what good is it doing for the team and for some of the player's that have played well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 pm

I just feel alot of this tension the fact we have been given every chance to get to the premier and we are not securing it easily. Some say our expectations are high but with what we have been given so they should be.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 pm

It's all getting a bit tense so we can't expect 4-0 wins in every game and booing is out of order. But there is no excuse for laziness among the players and anything less than 100% from the players when we need them to perform at their best in every single game now is completely unacceptable

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I just feel alot of this tension the fact we have been given every chance to get to the premier and we are not securing it easily. Some say our expectations are high but with what we have been given so they should be.

we expect too much at times ................. maybe the squad / team we have just isnt good enough to go up automatically or is no better than about 6 or 7 other Championship teams which may be frustrating the fans into booing ? 1 quality player in this division it seems ( Ramsey ) can make a huge difference but lose him and again the midfield looks ordinary at best and I dont think the fans at CCS want ordinary any more ............ have we seen Bellamy at his very best yet and surely Parkin has more to offer than just keeping the bench warm foe 80 mins ?? We need also 5 or 6 BIG games from Seyi :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I just feel alot of this tension the fact we have been given every chance to get to the premier and we are not securing it easily. Some say our expectations are high but with what we have been given so they should be.

we expect too much at times ................. maybe the squad / team we have just isnt good enough to go up automatically or is no better than about 6 or 7 other Championship teams which may be frustrating the fans into booing ? 1 quality player in this division it seems ( Ramsey ) can make a huge difference but lose him and again the midfield looks ordinary at best and I dont think the fans at CCS want ordinary any more ............ have we seen Bellamy at his very best yet and surely Parkin has more to offer than just keeping the bench warm foe 80 mins ?? We need also 5 or 6 BIG games from Seyi :ayatollah:

Absolulty right Ramsey was the key to automatic, ollie needs a few big games and DJ has got to give parkin a chance to prove himself it's just not happening for Jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Its up to every individual if they want to boo or not but I was embarrest after a good performance saturday

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 pm

They didnt play bad ,I think we play very well. The only thing we did wrong was not to stop Bullard from playing ,he was always going to be the only big problem. Stop him and you stop the team,we give him too much space to wrok.
Other teams that play us try to stop Bellers and Jay , and thats the way they know they can win or draw.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:They didnt play bad ,I think we play very well. The only thing we did wrong was not to stop Bullard from playing ,he was always going to be the only big problem. Stop him and you stop the team,we give him too much space to wrok.
Other teams that play us try to stop Bellers and Jay , and thats the way they know they can win or draw.

to be honest DJ's subs and tactics and formation in the second half were bizarre! Despite my own feelings about them I didnt boo! Keep the faith lads, we are 1 point off second, have a decent run in and the Jacks are ready for their wobble!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:we expect too much at times ................. maybe the squad / team we have just isnt good enough to go up automatically or is no better than about 6 or 7 other Championship teams which may be frustrating the fans into booing ?

Maybe Jones has made rod for his own back and piled the pressure on the team by saying that it's the best squad he's had since he's been here though

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:48 pm

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:we expect too much at times ................. maybe the squad / team we have just isnt good enough to go up automatically or is no better than about 6 or 7 other Championship teams which may be frustrating the fans into booing ?

Maybe Jones has made rod for his own back and piled the pressure on the team by saying that it's the best squad he's had since he's been here though

That's a good point :ayatollah: :ayatollah: