Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES HAVE SAID THAT

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:52 pm

That even at half time there was booing going around,and when the players come in they all wanted to know , Whats all that about ? . He said so it shows that the booing dont help the players at all, as that they have to go back out and play with that still in them.
He Said he knows its ok if they want to do that, as they paid there money and they can show how they feel. As long as they know it dont help at all.

I have to Agree with DJ like him or not ( and I do by the way, yes he has his faults but dont we all) what he said is right .
If you have ever play a sport and you hear booing it stays with you, and you cant relax to play your normal game,and to be fair we were not playing bad at all. So I would say to all you booing boys if Cardiff city really is your team and you really want to go up ,dont pull your team down but build them up WE HAVE TO DO OUR JOB TO HELP THEM DO THERES COME ON BLUEBIRDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DAVE JONES HAVE SAID THAT

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 pm

I did not hear any booing at HT.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:02 pm

I agree :ayatollah:
Booing doesn't help anyone and makes Cardiff fans come across as mugs to other supporters.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Jones doesnt like the fans .............. full stop !! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 pm

There wasn't any booing at HT.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 pm

where has he been quoted as saying that? there was no booing around us in the family stand at half time, a few idiots did boo at the end, can't get my head round the booing tbh if we want to help the players win promotion booing is the last thing anyone should be doing, its not like we played bad we were very unlucky :roll:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Im not a person who has ever booed City off the field at the end of the game ......... but what then are fans who have paid good money and not happy that their team has lost yet another game home supposed to do at the final whistle so show their disappointment and frustration ? I dont mean the last game but ALL games that we lose .

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:35 pm

I THINK DAVE JONES TALKS BULL SHIT FULL STOP, THERE WAS DEF NO BOOING AT HALF -TIME IN THE NINIAN STAND, INFACT THE WHOLE OF THE FIRST HALF THEY CHEERED FROM THE KICK OFF, MUCH BETTER THAN USUAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes there was Booing After about 70 mins, which was out of order, but perhaps DJ should have a Plan B.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Jones doesnt like the fans .............. full stop !! :ayatollah:

Correct Martyn and that is HIS PROBLEM.

He is a Coward and has NO BOTTLE or GUTS. When WE LOOSE HE TRIES TO DISTRACT THE DEFEATS AWAY FROM HIM and TRIES TO BLAME THE FANS. :evil:

It was prob Carls fault even though Carl is prob his Biggest Fan.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 pm

If he has said that then it sums him up...no booing what's so ever!!

Only booed when come 90 mins JONES did f**k all to try and get something out of the game.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Did you see him bite at the end of the interview :lol: he didnt like it when 1 of the reporters asked him could you have done more after we went 1 down and dj said we had a couple more chances after the goal what more do you want and continued to argue with the reporter saying he could prob do a better job than him, he dont like it up him does he the truth hurts!

I think what the reporter was geting at was the subs and tactics he deployed after the goal was shit he just didnt have the balls to say it for fear of dj banning him :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Apparently Jones is a fan of the old chaos theory.

Apparently, a butterfly ruffling it's wings in Kyoto caused the knock on effect of increased atmospheric conditions, meaning Whittingham his the bar.

The ball coming off the keeper and going onto the roof of the net was down to global warming.

Taking off our best finisher when needing goals was down to manager being a fuckwit, no, sorry, got that one wrong. It was really down to Chopra feeling sick when smelling the beer infused breath of half the Ninian Stand.

ALL FACTS.

Anyone who doubts them has either a) never played football, b) enjoys shit journey homes, c) isn't a scouser with a bag of Rabiotti's finest on each shoulder or d) has a brain.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Spot on, jones has got to pass the buck onto anything, if its true that hes blaming us for booing at half time and thats what caused some half hearted performances from certain players then god help us for the final run in, if i was playing and some arsoles boed me i would go out second half and show them they know f**k all and up my game but that obvoisly didnt happen

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 pm

I think he is not blaming anyone for booing ,he is just saying that it dont do any one any good and has a negative on the players which I must say is right. AS that he and Bellamy was talking about it, so even bellers must have picked up on it.
DJ has said that the fans if they want to boo have a right to, as it them that have paid there money . What he is saying is that its not going to make them play any better in a game that they were playing well in anyway, and to be fair they did play well the only thing they didnt do was score,and that kind of thing do happen. BUT! I do agree that DJ should have try to take off Jay and bring on the Beast, but there again if he didnt score some fans may also say , why did DJ take Jay off as there was always a chance he could have scored .

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:36 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:That even at half time there was booing going around,and when the players come in they all wanted to know , Whats all that about ? . He said so it shows that the booing dont help the players at all, as that they have to go back out and play with that still in them.
He Said he knows its ok if they want to do that, as they paid there money and they can show how they feel. As long as they know it dont help at all.

I have to Agree with DJ like him or not ( and I do by the way, yes he has his faults but dont we all) what he said is right .
If you have ever play a sport and you hear booing it stays with you, and you cant relax to play your normal game,and to be fair we were not playing bad at all. So I would say to all you booing boys if Cardiff city really is your team and you really want to go up ,dont pull your team down but build them up WE HAVE TO DO OUR JOB TO HELP THEM DO THERES COME ON BLUEBIRDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

jones is a lying b*stard all i heard was clapping

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 pm

there was no booing at half time at all, i stayed in my seat at half time in fact i stayed(stood) at my seat until right at the end, and by f**k there was no one left :lol:

i di join in the ''you dont know what you are doing'' :D

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I also didnt hear it, But some people say they cant hear others that sing, so maybe like me and other you missed it

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I also didnt hear it, But some people say they cant hear others that sing, so maybe like me and other you missed it
it might of been the boys that jones had a go at in the grandstand

i am not a lover of us booing but those who did have the right to v ent their anger, there was a lot more been drinking on saturday than normal, so maybe that is why

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I also didnt hear it, But some people say they cant hear others that sing, so maybe like me and other you missed it
it might of been the boys that jones had a go at in the grandstand

i am not a lover of us booing but those who did have the right to v ent their anger, there was a lot more been drinking on saturday than normal, so maybe that is why

:lol: :lol: Yer well you know what they say about Boys drinking ? When Boys got money they try to drink like men , but when its gone, there just boys again :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:07 pm

The poor workman, rather than blame his tools, blames everyone elses tools :o

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Personally I did not hear any booing what so ever at half time only applause and yes there was booing at full time buts thats nothing like years ago at Ninian when the crowd would chant what aload of rubbish. So come on DJ make the changes when needed and try plan B (if you got one that is :shock: ) then see the reaction of the boo boys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:24 pm

let's be honest after a first half like that WHY would you want to boo.It was one of the best halves they've played for ages. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm

There was no booing, anywhere. Infact I thought it was very muted

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:The poor workman, rather than blame his tools, blames everyone elses tools :o

I am REALLY FED UP OF JONES ALWAYS TRYING TO BLAME OTHERS FOR HIS INCOMPETENCE, I WILL SAY NOW EVEN IF HE TAKES US UP, I WILL NEVER LIKE or SUPPORT HIM and THATS MY RIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:The poor workman, rather than blame his tools, blames everyone elses tools :o

I am REALLY FED UP OF JONES ALWAYS TRYING TO BLAME OTHERS FOR HIS INCOMPETENCE, I WILL SAY NOW EVEN IF HE TAKES US UP, I WILL NEVER LIKE or SUPPORT HIM and THATS MY RIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And people wonder why you or I dislike him so much. And why a large section of our fans pounce on him. Perfect example of what the man is about.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

So your not going to shake him by the hand Mate ? :lol: or you going to shake him by the neck ? :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So your not going to shake him by the hand Mate ? :lol: or you going to shake him by the neck ? :lol: :lol:

:lol:
I was, but as time has gone on, I realise how little Respect he has for Cardiff City Fans and that hurts.Also I dont Respect people who NEVER ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE IN THE WRONG.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:32 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:there was no booing at half time at all, i stayed in my seat at half time in fact i stayed(stood) at my seat until right at the end, and by f**k there was no one left :lol:

i di join in the ''you dont know what you are doing'' :D

thers was NO BOOOOING at half time what so ever. believe me where i stand in the canton there are plenty of people who arnt shy in making there point. CANT BELIEVE YOU SANG THAT BAZ........disrespectful ;) ...........................................................................................................................................

should have joined me up on my chair singing it ;) :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Jones has more shit than a sewage farm. I never heard any booing at half time, what an absolute tool. There was at the end and i did give a little one myself but to all the City players reading this board it was directed at a walking shit bucket Jones.
Hiya Jamma the Loon is back :lol: :lol: :lol: