Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who's moving to the canton

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 pm

After the club has anounced today the extended singing section who is moving there off this forum?

I am in 117 and still undecided what to do yet, give me a :ayatollah: if you moving

Re: Who's moving to the canton

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I take it nobody on here is moving then!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm already there mate - come join us :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I m alreaD y in the Canton but am going to join the new singing area :ayatollah: >>>

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:I take it nobody on here is moving then!

No Def staying in the NINIAN STAND and the ATMOSPHERE is and WILL GET BETTER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Im in the canton and i love it here :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

i'll be moving to the canton singing section defo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i just want to be around others who want to sing and not the usual twats im near :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No Def staying in the NINIAN STAND and the ATMOSPHERE is and WILL GET BETTER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would love to stay where i am in 117 but i cant see how it is going to get better with a zero tolerance on standing there next season, people dont sing sitting down!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I would love to stay where i am in 117 but i cant see how it is going to get better with a zero tolerance on standing there next season, people dont sing sitting down!

I dont believe them one minute, they talk bolloxs half the time. They turned a blind eye to quite a few games, when they want an Atmosphere and thats a Fact.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm staying in the Ninian block 116 for next season though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 pm

No Def staying in the NINIAN STAND and the ATMOSPHERE is and WILL GET BETTER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I would love to stay where i am in 117 but i cant see how it is going to get better with a zero tolerance on standing there next season, people dont sing sitting down![/quote]

I dont believe them one minute, they talk bolloxs half the time. They turned a blind eye to quite a few games, when they want an Atmosphere and thats a Fact.[/quote]

like the ipswich game??? i didnt see a steward in the family stand :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 pm

2011/12 CANTON SINGING SECTION
Mon 07 Mar 2011
We as a Club have had several meetings with the Safety Advisory Group and representatives of supporters groups, concerning the Canton Stand and the proposed improvement of Cardiff City Stadium's overall atmosphere.

The general consensus from supporters and supporters groups is that everyone is in favour of grouping like minded individuals who want to sing and are likely to stand at high moments of excitement.

WE NEED AN ATMOSPHERE AROUND THE WHOLE GROUND, WERE THE NINIAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:19 pm

So in other words, ship the incoveniences from 116/7/8 down to the Canton out of they way.

Nice to feel wanted by the club.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm

I cant make my mind up whether to move over a block to 116 or go in the canton new singing section as i like the view where i am now in 117 but am def not renewing there cos of the threat of being moved anywhere in the ground if we go up :?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm

When we go away you don't see their stewards telling their fans to sit down it's a load of shit anyway i like my view from the Ninian and i don't think many people will move to be honest :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:I cant make my mind up whether to move over a block to 116 or go in the canton new singing section as i like the view where i am now in 117 but am def not renewing there cos of the threat of being moved anywhere in the ground if we go up :?

Move to 116 I'm in 118 at the moment but am in 116 for next season i like to be near the away fans for banter ;)

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Eddie ccfc wrote:I cant make my mind up whether to move over a block to 116 or go in the canton new singing section as i like the view where i am now in 117 but am def not renewing there cos of the threat of being moved anywhere in the ground if we go up :?

Move to 116 I'm in 118 at the moment but am in 116 for next season i like to be near the away fans for banter ;)

So do i im just a bit worried about the ZERO TOLERANCE on standing there next season, will they be checking the cctv for pesistance standing and you turning up for the next game and your card is canceled etc etc, i dont trust them the way they treat the fans lately!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:38 pm

were in the Canton and have a great view and can be a good atmosphere, however we still need a angry mob in the ninian just like the bob bank, keep up the good work, the city will give us something to shout about soon

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:

So do i im just a bit worried about the ZERO TOLERANCE on standing there next season, will they be checking the cctv for pesistance standing and you turning up for the next game and your card is canceled etc etc, i dont trust them the way they treat the fans lately!

That's exactly what they'll do, no fuss on the day they will just note who you are what seat you are in and next time you turn up your ticket will be blocked. they wont do it by the thousand or even the hundreds but a couple of dozen each match wont be noticed. you may be one of the lucky ones and may get missed or not banned until well into the season,I'm sure some people will be targeted and this may be playing into the club's hands to help them get rid of certain people, the problem is if it happens when we are in the Premiership for everyone who gets banned there'll be two people waiting to buy their seat instead of them, just be warned. :old: :old: :old: