Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if parkin starts tommorow

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 pm

please dont expect him to get a hatrick or do miracles. the guy hasnt had a fair chance and needs a few games.
but what we can expect is battling and 100% no moaning or rolling about like a girl :ayatollah:

bring on the beast :ayatollah:

Re: if parkin starts tommorow

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:05 pm

I'll be dissapointed if he starts and I will be questioning DJ's judgement like the a lot
Of others.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 pm

I think if Parkin plays its gonna be either huge disappointment or stellar performance

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I'll be dissapointed if he starts and I will be questioning DJ's judgement like the a lot
Of others.

dissapointed if parkin starts?? who do you suggest then bothroyd yellow belly?? bothroyd does not deserve to start hes not doing very well at the moment.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

girl = bothroyd

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Lets give him a chance to prove he can be a target man, after all, forgive if im wrong :? , he was quite a talisman for preston and showed what he could be capable of doing in his debut after a stunner of a goal against the canaries... sure he could be an unprecedented failure against the eagles...or a success for tommorrows clash... till then we will have to suck it and see... Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm

At the moment Jay isnt good enough to start.
Bring on the beast!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:09 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I'll be dissapointed if he starts and I will be questioning DJ's judgement like the a lot
Of others.

dissapointed if parkin starts?? who do you suggest then bothroyd yellow belly?? bothroyd does not deserve to start hes not doing very well at the moment.

Because I dont think Parkin is even a quarter of the player Bothroyd is.
Bothroyd isn't on sparking form and it's annoying the way he goes down but is still the first name on my teamsheet.

Also especially away I feel we need more movement and Parkin offers little of that.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Of others.

Says it all that, people slam DJ for picking Jay all the time. If he drops him for Parkin some will slam him for that. The guy can't win!!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 pm

You will never please everyone.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Of others.

Because I dont think Parkin is even a quarter of the player Bothroyd is.
Bothroyd isn't on sparking form and it's annoying the way he goes down but is still the first name on my teamsheet.

Also especially away I feel we need more movement and Parkin offers little of that.

bothroyd will never be quarter of a man parkin is. jay is letting himself the fans and the team down with his woman like performances... your correct when jay is on form and got his head right hes outstanding but the last few games hes been aweful so parkin deserves to start with jay coming on later..

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:You will never please everyone.

Specially DJ!
:lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm

give bothrotd first half,if he is not performing bring mr.parkin on :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 pm

bothroyd will never be quarter of a man parkin is. jay is letting himself the fans and the team down with his woman like performances... your correct when jay is on form and got his head right hes outstanding but the last few games hes been aweful so parkin deserves to start with jay coming on later..

I agree Parkin does deserves a chance but just don't think it will be benificial to the team or our chances of winning to play without Bothroyd.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 pm

krab wrote:give bothrotd first half,if he is not performing bring mr.parkin on :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 pm

i've been debating about this with some colleagues, i really think we should start with jay(it angers me to say that as he's been shocking lately!) give him until 60 mins, then bring the beast on!! which dj should have done saturday!!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

why not start parkin, give him sixty mins to rough them up and then bring jay on to open them up and create some openings for other players, he might even get a couple himself its got to be due

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:54 pm

evans above wrote:why not start parkin, give him sixty mins to rough them up and then bring jay on to open them up and create some openings for other players, he might even get a couple himself its got to be due

because bothroyd would sulk,and not be apart of the team if he came on as sub :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 pm

krab wrote:
evans above wrote:why not start parkin, give him sixty mins to rough them up and then bring jay on to open them up and create some openings for other players, he might even get a couple himself its got to be due

because bothroyd would sulk,and not be apart of the team if he came on as sub :ayatollah:

i didnt think of that, but if hes got any feelings for cardiff he would realize its a sqaud that wins promotion not individuals so dj should tell him to wise up

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 am

Parkin started against Forest and his lack of movement was worrying. Whilst we might accept the lack of movement he hardly held the ball up either so if Jay is fit unfortunately. I think he has to start and use Parkin as an impact sub.