Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Your favourite moment from last season ??

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm

One of mine was when we equalised against Chelsea and dominated the rest of the half and aaron Wildig ran the game :ayatollah:

Re: Your favourite moment from last season ??

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Winning play-off semi against leicester on penalties, what a fantastic night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Mine was buying a cheese and Onion pasty at the Donny game.

Seriously after losing to Blackpool it was a non event. :(

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

blue nile wrote:Winning play-off semi against leicester on penalties, what a fantastic night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That was myne to. A great night that will go down in City folk law in years to come.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:21 pm

beating the jacks :ayatollah:
allways the biggest gme opf the sason for me

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Our 1st derby in the new stadium,still puts a smile on my face watchin the vid of chops' goal,but gotta be the leicester play off semi as the best memory :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 am

beating bristol 6-0
beating swansea 2-1

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:11 am

going 2 - 1 up against Blackpool in the play off Final ................ the Prem dream was alive :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 am

My favourite was Leicester play off semi. But the big win at Brizzle, Ledleys goal in the final and the Jacks game were special. Oddly enough, I enjoyed last season more than I'm enjoying this season.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:43 am

I had last season's dvd for xmas ......... cant bring myself to watch it yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: