Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

6.5 MILLION BONUS again

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Was given as a bonus to another banker , a Banker that I guess we the Public had to bail out of the shit only just over a year ago, and the bankers that got the UK into this shit we are in now.And, they are still taken house from people who cant afford to pay there bank loans on there homes cos they have lost there jobs from the cuts , The Cut that the bankers are responsible for cos of the state of this country that they put us in.and this 6.5 mill was given to one guy

Re: 6.5 MILLION BONUS again

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Was given as a bonus to another banker , a Banker that I guess we the Public had to bail out of the shit only just over a year ago, and the bankers that got the UK into this shit we are in now.And, they are still taken house from people who cant afford to pay there bank loans on there homes cos they have lost there jobs from the cuts , The Cut that the bankers are responsible for cos of the state of this country that they put us in.and this 6.5 mill was given to one guy

Phew. Thought you were talking about Ridsdale for a bit then. :lol:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:41 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Was given as a bonus to another banker , a Banker that I guess we the Public had to bail out of the shit only just over a year ago, and the bankers that got the UK into this shit we are in now.And, they are still taken house from people who cant afford to pay there bank loans on there homes cos they have lost there jobs from the cuts , The Cut that the bankers are responsible for cos of the state of this country that they put us in.and this 6.5 mill was given to one guy

Watch 'Inside Job' mate. Then you'll see how corrupt things are.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

It was the head of Barclay's.

Barclay's are privately owned, and received NO government assistance, so this bonus is purely from their own profits. He was actually entitled to £10m+ but given the current climate rejected that and settled for the £6.5m.

Beans on toast for him for a while then.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm

yes also watch this about this will really open your eyes 911 Loose Change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 pm

TH63 wrote:It was the head of Barclay's.

Barclay's are privately owned, and received NO government assistance, so this bonus is purely from their own profits. He was actually entitled to £10m+ but given the current climate rejected that and settled for the £6.5m.

I understand what you mean ,but with this country and all or a lot of people in the shit , given this kind of money to on guy is OTT , with most people who cant even get a pay rise. and Mps sitting on the boards of these banks.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm

how come interest rates go down to .5% and credit cards go up or stay same.Thats how bankers get large bonus payments rip off merchants all of them

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:11 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I understand what you mean ,but with this country and all or a lot of people in the shit , given this kind of money to on guy is OTT , with most people who cant even get a pay rise. and Mps sitting on the boards of these banks.

and wayne rooney,tevez,and the like are they worth £10 million a year,and chopra a million :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Instead of knocking the Banks, perhaps we should get a job there ourselves and pick up one of these big, easy bonuses they are said to earn ;)

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:37 am

Midfield general wrote:

Fully agree and because they didnt get any government assistance thats why I bank with them. WELL DONE BARCLAYS!!!

I bank with HSBC. I don't care how much bonus they get as its all their own money. Now Lloyds etc is different as they've had tax payers money.

And besides, if the Government stepped in and tried to stop these bonus payments, do you think the bankers would just accept it? NO! They would sod off to a foreign country where they could get a decent bonus. Leaving us with no bankers. Which would spell trouble for us.