Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In Court

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm

More City lads facing trial tomorrow including some die hards from Ystrad Mynach been through the 80's & 90's etc for the Chelsea trouble. Fingers crossed for everyone good luck lads :ayatollah:

Re: In Court

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:More City lads facing trial tomorrow including some die hards from Ystrad Mynach been through the 80's & 90's etc for the Chelsea trouble. Fingers crossed for everyone good luck lads :ayatollah:

Cheers, fingers crossed, the Judge see's sense .

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 pm

pretrial tomorrow be told that if anyone pleads gulity they will proberly be remanded untill sentance the judge is a f*cking joke :twisted:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:More City lads facing trial tomorrow including some die hards from Ystrad Mynach been through the 80's & 90's etc for the Chelsea trouble. Fingers crossed for everyone good luck lads :ayatollah:

I know one lad from Ystrad Mynach has been offered 2 years 9 months if he changes his plea from guilty to not guilty. He is going for it and will be out on a tag after 1 year.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Magners wrote:

I know one lad from Ystrad Mynach has been offered 2 years 9 months if he changes his plea from guilty to not guilty. He is going for it and will be out on a tag after 1 year.

he must have lots of previous for that m8 highest so far is 16 months

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Magners wrote:

he must have lots of previous for that m8 highest so far is 16 months

Everyone so far has not really done anything. He is on CCTV giving a Chelsea fan a few windy millers.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Its a difficult situation they face and I really want to wish them all the best...If they think they are innocent then not guilty has to be their plea, the danger is that the judges are almost directing the jury and it is possible that a guilty verdict could see severe sentences being made with no reduction in time...its a very hard decision and everyone should respect the decision any of these lads make...

Its a rock and a hard place situation...what to do for the best....my son was hung drawn and quartered and given 16 months, every one knows that...but it was halved for a guilty plea and with tag could mean 4 months...but should others plead guilty just to get a lower sentence even if they are innocent???????? I cannot offer any advice on this just that each person must make their own decision and stick with it.

my thoughts are with all those facing this ordeal

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 pm

The laws of this Country are an arse at times trouble is these days more often than not.

Akward call on the plea's even if you are innocent by the sounds!