Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: the punishment for burning poppys on poppy day

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

NJ73 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:The whole point (as well you know) is that the bearded scums religion and beliefs are protected
by our government. They gave him a slap on the wrist for insulting and enraging millions of
British people. His behaviour was liable to cause riots. His punishment was meaningless.

If I burn a Koran I will end up in jail.

Which I don't defend as it's wrong. But as I said, people should be able to protest.

So I should be able to burn the Koran right under the bastards nose. Im serious. As a free
man, in a democratic country I fing the teachings of Islam to be totally opposed to my way
of life. I believe it is a book, just a book, no more than a book and if I want to use it as
firewood... I will!!

But this is where your dudley do-right theory falls flat on its face. MY argument is all about
protecting free speech. HIS argument and beliefs will banish free speech. So he should f**k
off to Saudi.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:So you would only allow protests that you agree with? Hitler did that, how did that turn out?

Extreme views should not be broadcast. Those from abroad who enter our country should respect our traditions and history. If they are not prepared to accept these then kick them out.

You should probably look up the history of Britain and the building of the "British Empire" before getting on that particular high horse.

I have an A Level in History plus studied part of it as a module at University. Imperialism did not cover our country in too much glory but that is in the past.

If i went to Pakistan and burnt a Quran or said Bollox to Allah/Mohammed i'd be jailed and rightly so. If a Pakistani (or Frenchman/American/Argentinian) wants to come to our country then they should respect our country in the way that we should respect places that we visit. If they disrespect us then they should be punished-£50 for burning a poppy is not suitable.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

taffyapple wrote:
krab wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Burn a Koran tho and its a HATE crime.

This country is fucked

im not sure if you noticed but i made not mention of this arseholes beliefs or origin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So what?

His whole protest was a Religious one you clown, so if he sees fit to spit on the memory
of our war dead, then I will quite happily piss, spit and shit on his koran. But i would end
up behing bars for it.

im a clown,you my friend are the cliown,i did not want to appear racist,please read carefully before posting,i am totally amazed by your comments,maybe me calling him an arsehole did not get through to what i think :(

Re: " the punishment for burning poppys on poppy day "

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Disrespect the memory of the dead-£50 fine

Drive in a bus lane-£60 fine.

f*cking disgrace. The c*nt should be burnt alive.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm

NJ73 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:The whole point (as well you know) is that the bearded scums religion and beliefs are protected
by our government. They gave him a slap on the wrist for insulting and enraging millions of
British people. His behaviour was liable to cause riots. His punishment was meaningless.

If I burn a Koran I will end up in jail.

Which I don't defend as it's wrong. But as I said, people should be able to protest.

yes protest,but protest to people that have given their lives for this country ,mate you are nuts as i said britain is a democracy,but ithink this protest is insigting a riot and treason

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I have an A Level in History plus studied part of it as a module at University. Imperialism did not cover our country in too much glory but that is in the past.

If i went to Pakistan and burnt a Quran or said Bollox to Allah/Mohammed i'd be jailed and rightly so. If a Pakistani (or Frenchman/American/Argentinian) wants to come to our country then they should respect our country in the way that we should respect places that we visit. If they disrespect us then they should be punished-£50 for burning a poppy is not suitable.

Exactly but don't we pride ourselves on having a more tolerant country with freedom of speech?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I have an A Level in History plus studied part of it as a module at University. Imperialism did not cover our country in too much glory but that is in the past.

Exactly but don't we pride ourselves on having a more tolerant country with freedom of speech?

In an ideal world you are right but is there any pride in seeing scum burn poppies?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:54 pm

krab wrote:

This country is fucked

im not sure if you noticed but i made not mention of this arseholes beliefs or origin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So what?

His whole protest was a Religious one you clown, so if he sees fit to spit on the memory
of our war dead, then I will quite happily piss, spit and shit on his koran. But i would end
up behing bars for it.[/quote]
im a clown,you my friend are the cliown,i did not want to appear racist,please read carefully before posting,i am totally amazed by your comments,maybe me calling him an arsehole did not get through to what i think :([/quote]

I was over the top and apologise.

But disagree with your stance.

This scum is a dirty radical muslim b*stard. Its not racist to say so. Islam is not a race.
It is, however, protected. Whereas Christianity is not.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:In an ideal world you are right but is there any pride in seeing scum burn poppies?

We should be rightly proud that we live in a country which is mature enough to tolerate such things. For the record, I agree with those people who say that if it had been someone burning the Qur'an then the punishment would have been worse.

It shouldn't be.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm

taffyapple wrote:
krab wrote:

This country is fucked

So what?

up behing bars for it.

im a clown,you my friend are the cliown,i did not want to appear racist,please read carefully before posting,i am totally amazed by your comments,maybe me calling him an arsehole did not get through to what i think :([/quote]

I was over the top and apologise.

But disagree with your stance.

This scum is a dirty radical muslim b*stard. Its not racist to say so. Islam is not a race.
It is, however, protected. Whereas Christianity is not.[/quote]
i just didnt want to start the topic with me refering to him as a muslim,but i am gutted that this country has lost its balls,to show the british citizen that we have the backing of our elected government to act properly when something like this happens,our politicians have no balls and have lost what is important to its citizens :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:04 pm

If we go down the route of throwing people in jail for this we would be no better than them, what makes this country great is the freedom to protest and while I do not agree with what he has done at all (infect if I saw him do it I'd take it upon myself to stop him) saying 2 years for every poppy burnt is very reactionary nonsense

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm

People saying they would burn a koran are just as bad he is in a minority of people who would burn poppies by burning a Koran you would be disrespecting a whole group of people the majority of who would not burn poppies. This country is a progressive nation and I'm proud of that even if I think a lot of our laws punish the people who follow them and don't punish the actual criminals

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Forget the Prison take em to Afganistan and drop em there. Or even better shoot the fuckers. Hate them with a passion . If they hate our country so much why are they here f*cking Twats :evil:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 am

From Facebook

aul Foy cant see the majority of the true british public putting up with this shit attitude of them arrogant wankers much longer some things need to change
10 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Chris Western paul we live it such a police state that no one has the balls to stand up to it all cause you do and your classed as a racist and put in jail
10 hours ago · Like

Paul Foy thats so true thats why they can get away with the bullshit and the preaching crap
10 hours ago · Like

Chris Western they never get done and they preach thaT SHIT EVERYWHERE
10 hours ago · Like

Danny Davies Its a media controlled state, the newspapers have as much power as anyone and are corrupted by money that talks. Where does the money come from? The same place as the oil perhaps?
10 hours ago · Like

Chris Western Time for a uprising
10 hours ago · Like

Danny Davies Maybe it is time for an uprising, it seems to be happening everywhere else in the world right now so why not over here. It will certainly give some people something to talk about.
10 hours ago · Like

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Forget the Prison take em to Afganistan and drop em there. Or even better shoot the fuckers. Hate them with a passion . If they hate our country so much why are they here f*cking Twats :evil:

nuclearblue i dont think they hate our country at all .... what they are doing is demonstrating against our illegal war in the middle east! ... yes it is wrong to burn some "plastic" poppies, but is it worse than a child being killed in iraq or afghan from a stray british soldiers bullet! ... the whole situation is wrong from both sides and tbh i think these threads on this site should stop cause all it does is make city fans turn against one another, cause we all have our own views on all this sorry mess! ... btw i noticed an israel flag at our last home game and that to me is in bad taste cause those people are the real reason for all this unrest in the middle east in the first place! ... what the nazis did to them they are doing to the palestine people, with the full backing of the west!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 am

From Facebook

Kevin Ederle
There barrister described the 2 minutes silence as boring....the cps claimed not to be able to find evidence they both burnt the poppies and chanted abuse althrough any tom dick or harry can find it on you tube in a few seconds and they left the court and stood outside to tell everyone 11/11 is coming again soon and we will return with more muslims and bigger poppies to burn.......drop litter you get £75 fine....dont fill out your census you get £1000 fine and look funny at an opposing football fan you get bird......will the last one out of the uk turn the lights out please!
10 hours ago · Like

Nigel Pepper These Moslems have nothing to do with the Koran , it's a book which I can't remember which wasn't written by Mohamed. They should be repatriated , but leave the normals alone, it's the extremists who should get it!!
10 hours ago · Like

Stephen Ieuan Jones Looking at world events in the Gulf States, if we left them to their own devices, i think they would be more than capable of doing everyone a favour and obliterating each other
10 hours ago · Like

Dan Sullivan which is why I mentioned Finsbury Park Mosque. That is the centre of Islamic extremism in this country.
10 hours ago · Like

Kevin Ederle Agree nigel the majority have lived here peacefully for decades. ...its the new breed educated by extremist imans teaching the saudi wahabi version of the koran.....but the muslim community have to speak out against them
10 hours ago · Like

Nigel Pepper Dan is that Abdul Hamza the guy with hooks instead of hands still there ?
10 hours ago · Like

Kevin Ederle Hamzas in belmarsh fighting extridition to the us......on legal aid
10 hours ago · Like

Nigel Pepper Leave the takeaways alone , I like a curry !!
10 hours ago · Like

Nigel Pepper That's a plan , chop Hamzas legs off!!
10 hours ago · Like

Andrew Bluebirdnips Parsells just seen on the news that the two in question are on benifit and not working so guess what! as tax payers were paying their fine.
about an hour ago · Like

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:47 am

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Forget the Prison take em to Afganistan and drop em there. Or even better shoot the fuckers. Hate them with a passion . If they hate our country so much why are they here f*cking Twats :evil:

nuclearblue i dont think they hate our country at all .... what they are doing is demonstrating against our illegal war in the middle east! ... yes it is wrong to burn some "plastic" poppies, but is it worse than a child being killed in iraq or afghan from a stray british soldiers bullet! ... the whole situation is wrong from both sides and tbh i think these threads on this site should stop cause all it does is make city fans turn against one another, cause we all have our own views on all this sorry mess! ... btw i noticed an israel flag at our last home game and that to me is in bad taste cause those people are the real reason for all this unrest in the middle east in the first place! ... what the nazis did to them they are doing to the palestine people, with the full backing of the west!

How many kids AHERENE has been killed by a stray British bullet ? Does our Lads use these kids as a Human shield ? They do !! (The Taliban) Tell me does our Boys kill there Children with bombs they plant in market places or schools ETC (The Taliban does) Do these Poppy burners want all infidels dead ? (That is you and me ) that is a non believer of Islam !! Yes they do. If they are British they should be tried for treason if they are not they should be deported from our shores. You say SOME PLASTIC POPPIES as if it means nothing to you, well i can assure you it means a lot to us especially those Dads and Mams that have there Kids over in Afghanistan. Those Poppies also represent those that have given us freedom from the like of the Nazis. But you have ago at the Israelis WHY ? Dont they have a right to have a little chip on there shoulder when they was nearly massacred in the second world War. They are only protecting themselves from other nations groups that are desperate to finish what the Germans started.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

How many kids AHERENE has been killed by a stray British bullet ? Does our Lads use these kids as a Human shield ? They do !! (The Taliban) Tell me does our Boys kill there Children with bombs they plant in market places or schools ETC (The Taliban does) Do these Poppy burners want all infidels dead ? (That is you and me ) that is a non believer of Islam !! Yes they do. If they are British they should be tried for treason if they are not they should be deported from our shores. You say SOME PLASTIC POPPIES as if it means nothing to you, well i can assure you it means a lot to us especially those Dads and Mams that have there Kids over in Afghanistan. Those Poppies also represent those that have given us freedom from the like of the Nazis. But you have ago at the Israelis WHY ? Dont they have a right to have a little chip on there shoulder when they was nearly massacred in the second world War. They are only protecting themselves from other nations groups that are desperate to finish what the Germans started.

my grandfather fought in the first world war NB and spent time in chepstow for shellshock, so i have the upmost respect for the british soldier! ... no we dont use kids as human shields but innocent children are being killled! [who can forget that boy who had his arms and legs blown off by a bomb at the start of our illegal war on terror] ... as for the israelis you really need to do your homework cause what they are doing is unbelievable! please read up! ..... btw the nazi`s were crushed 70 years ago! to blame that for what they are doing now, is nonsense!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 am

http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?st ... 2913130124

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 am

Having taken a break from this messageboard over the last few weeks I've come back to see it's business as usual.
Same usual nutters spouting their racist claptrap too. f**k me, it's a good job none of you will ever be in a position of resposibility for this country.

Bemoaning 18 months for violent disorder and then demanding 2 years in prison for burning a poppy.

Deluded, the lot of you.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:36 am

my grandfather fought in the first world war NB and spent time in chepstow for shellshock, so i have the upmost respect for the british soldier! ... no we dont use kids as human shields but innocent children are being killled! [who can forget that boy who had his arms and legs blown off by a bomb at the start of our illegal war on terror] ... as for the israelis you really need to do your homework cause what they are doing is unbelievable! please read up! ..... btw the nazi`s were crushed 70 years ago! to blame that for what they are doing now, is nonsense![/quote]
My great Grandfathers fought in the first world war so obviously i aint as old as you :lol: but you should not speak so flippantly about the Poppies then. Yes some inocents are going to get Killed!! but our Boys and Girls are not trying to kill them, not like the one's you are trying to defend. I don't see the Taliban trying to build schools ETC. Yes there needs to be a war on terrorism including any threat from the IRA. Do i agree with what happened in Iraq ? NO it has been left a very dangerous place. The Taliban needs controlling because we will never beat them or eradicate them. But do not get me wrong the Taliban is everything that is EVILL in this world and i hope every one of then die a slow painful death. But back to the Poppy burning they are traitors and shouting anti west slogans ETC. So yes obviously they don't belong here kick em out they are repulsive

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 am

davebb wrote:Having taken a break from this messageboard over the last few weeks I've come back to see it's business as usual.
Same usual nutters spouting their racist claptrap too. f**k me, it's a good job none of you will ever be in a position of resposibility for this country.

Bemoaning 18 months for violent disorder and then demanding 2 years in prison for burning a poppy.

Deluded, the lot of you.

The voice of BULLSHIT has returned

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:The voice of BULLSHIT has returned

I knew I could rely on you for a careful and considered response.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:52 am

davebb wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome back davebb but i cant remember any of your posts for footballing reasons. You only seem to reply to threads like this. I expect you do contribute to footballing matters but you only get remembered for being anti British

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 am

AHERNE wrote:

btw i noticed an israel flag at our last home game and that to me is in bad taste cause those people are the real reason for all this unrest in the middle east in the first place! ... what the nazis did to them they are doing to the palestine people, with the full backing of the west!

im not going to get involved with the rest of the thread as i think its sick wat they did and totally disrespectful to the country. but i will say the israeli flag has appeared since we signed keinan if u noticed there is also a nigerian and malaysian flag next to it. i dont see any problem with this as it is showing support for players playing for our club!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
davebb wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome back davebb but i cant remember any of your posts for footballing reasons. You only seem to reply to threads like this. I expect you do contribute to footballing matters but you only get remembered for being anti British

Happy to be back (I think :lol: :lol: )

For the record though, you don't have to be a bigot to support Britain.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 am

I knew I could rely on you for a careful and considered response.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome back davebb but i cant remember any of your posts for footballing reasons. You only seem to reply to threads like this. I expect you do contribute to footballing matters but you only get remembered for being anti British[/quote]

Happy to be back (I think :lol: :lol: )

For the record though, you don't have to be a bigot to support Britain.[/quote]
davebb will you not celebrate if Keinan scores ? Coz you are quite clearly racist against Israelis

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:davebb will you not celebrate if Keinan scores ? Coz you are quite clearly racist against Israelis

What?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:57 am

davebb wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:davebb will you not celebrate if Keinan scores ? Coz you are quite clearly racist against Israelis

What?

davebb please except my apologies it was Aherne who was commenting on the Israelis not you. Let the record book state that davebb did not post that :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:davebb please except my apologies it was Aherne who was commenting on the Israelis not you. Let the record book state that davebb did not post that :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

:thumbup: :D