Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pre trail for some of you today Chelsea

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 am

I know some of you who have been charged with disorder after the Chelsea game have been unusually requested to the pre-trail today in London at 2.00pm which normally only happens if there is a plea bargain, or a problem with all the evidence not in place so they set a new date.

Anyway This puts you in breach of your bail conditions, I've spoken to the police to check it is not a set up and they assure me it's not, but if you do have any problems give me a ring and I will contact the officer.

Couldn't make it up!!!

Vince 07814 779441

Re: Pre trail for some of you today Chelsea

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 am

Vince, what a shambles.

Re: Pre trail for some of you today Chelsea

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 am

vince.alm wrote:I know some of you who have been charged with disorder after the Chelsea game have been unusually requested to the pre-trail today in London at 2.00pm which normally only happens if there is a plea bargain, or a problem with all the evidence not in place so they set a new date.

Anyway This puts you in breach of your bail conditions, I've spoken to the police to check it is not a set up and they assure me it's not, but if you do have any problems give me a ring and I will contact the officer.

Couldn't make it up!!!

classic idiocy from the mets :twisted: