Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC 606 has gone!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 am

I know it was not the most popular board around but I think it's a shame. Any previous users on here? Anyone signed up because of it's demise? I was on there a few years ago for a bit, just too slow for me-had to wait an age for replies to stuff!

Any newcomers on here, welcome! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A word of warning, you'd better hate Dave Jones or you just wont fit in on here! :lol: :lol:

Re: BBC 606 has gone!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:12 am

This is getting as much response as a 606 post! :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am

it hasn't gone yet, its still there if you've bookmarked it, they've removed any links to it on the bbc website though......so my mate said anyway! ;)

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 am

Deano1 wrote:it hasn't gone yet, its still there if you've bookmarked it, they've removed any links to it on the bbc website though......so my mate said anyway! ;)

Wow, that means they'll have even fewer users on it! Wonder what 'Blue Prophet' will do with himself now??? You out there Prophet?????? :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 am

I post on there. But havnt in a while. I'm the legendary HT McNaughtons little McNugget. B-)

I don't bother with it much now, but I still keep in touch with a few people I met on there via Facebook and Twitter.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/ArticleSea ... se=Cardiff City&phrase=Football

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 am

PhatFrog wrote:I post on there. But havnt in a while. I'm the legendary HT McNaughtons little McNugget. B-)

I don't bother with it much now, but I still keep in touch with a few people I met on there via Facebook and Twitter.

Ah!! The legend that is HT! It's good to put a name to a name! I was a rare poster-cornwall prematch-used to get stick from wum's as to why a cornish bloke would support CCFC! :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 am

Deano1 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/ArticleSearch?contenttype=-1&phrase=Cardiff City&phrase=Football

:oops: Weird!