Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

someone said that...................

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 am

that bellamys not starting tonight and naylor will start if quinn doesnt recover in time as anyone hered anything? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: someone said that...................

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:57 am

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:that bellamys not starting tonight and naylor will start if quinn doesnt recover in time as anyone hered anything? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bloody hope not, quinn was suposidly not playing against ipswich but he did. i think the same team that played against ipswich will play tonight, can't see bothroyd being dropped but he needs to get his attitude sorted :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:58 am

Burke for Bellamy will be only change I reckon if Quinn is fit ?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Burke for Bellamy will be only change I reckon if Quinn is fit ?

is bellamy 50/50? or def not playing?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:that bellamys not starting tonight and naylor will start if quinn doesnt recover in time as anyone hered anything? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

where you hear that too?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi to all you cardiff city supporters this is craig bellamy speaking in the hotel at crystal palace the news is i am not playing as my knees are twitching up sorry guys my replacement will be chris burke !!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 pm

CraigBellamy123 wrote:Hi to all you cardiff city supporters this is craig bellamy speaking in the hotel at crystal palace the news is i am not playing as my knees are twitching up sorry guys my replacement will be chris burke !!!

:lol: Thank you for sharing that craig! Getting on a bit now ey :old: :lol: