Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An open letter to Peter Ridsdale.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Dear Peter,

I thought I'd post an open letter on here, to you, as I know you've been known to frequent this forum. Or at least your staff, who you amply remunerate, spend time on here at your behest.

Just what is going on with OUR club, Peter. I use the term "OUR" because, even though over the years we have had our fair share of shady, unscrupulous businessmen (the term 'businessmen' is used loosely, I assure you) at the helm of Cardiff City, it has been and shall always remain a club for the fans. So what is going on with our club?? Perhaps I'm addressing the wrong person as I don't expect you to tell the truth Peter, and quite frankly, anything that comes out of your mouth is hollow. Promises that will never be kept.

You have tried to pull the wool over our eyes for far too long. You have constantly fed us a web of spin, deceit and you've told us so many untruths that we simply cannot trust you anymore. You told us, at the Municipal club that the debt to HMRC is an historical one which has been around since Ridsdale first joined the club. The winding-up order was suspended when the club recently arranged a payment plan with HMRC to pay the debt back in installments. The case went to court for the suspension of the order to be rubber stamped. As a payment plan is in place there will be no transfer embargo in January. This has turned out to be untrue, hasn't it Peter.

At the Municipal, you also told us that TG's investment into the club was "into the millions". I had it on good authority on the night, and as has been bandied about in the press since, the figure was more like £200,000. What is the truth Peter?

You have made a mockery of the club, Peter. I cannot, and will not ever forgive you for being in charge of the shambles that was 'The End of an Era" at Ninian Park. You do not realise the affinity and affection that supporters had for Ninian Park. The same fondness you share for your beloved Leeds United, I'd imagine. How would you feel if someone soiled Elland Road the way you and your staff did to Ninian Park.

And now, we find that someone under you, has decided to shut a part of the Stadium for the home FA Cup tie at Leicester. Why is that Peter?? Do you want the Cardiff City Stadium to be a library? A cold, empty bowl bereft of atmosphere? Because that is the way it is going under you, Peter. I know you want Cardiff City to be a family club, but never at the cost of those people who have followed the club through the good and the bad over the years. I have never, in my 20 years as a Cardiff City supporter, even under the ownership of Rick Wright or Samesh Kumar, known Cardiff City fans to be so disillusioned.

I am glad Steve Borley is on board, because he unlike you, has the club in his heart. And, I never thought I'd utter these words, I'm glad Paul Guy is on board because as a businessman, I doubt he will let you throw his investment down the drain. I would not like to think of the consequences of not having these two at the club. I think you'd rape our club like you did Leeds and Barnsley. I honestly think the only way for the club to survive is for you to resign. Maybe the Malaysians would show a renewed interest in the club with a more trustworthy chairman?

I do not expect an answer Peter, as we only seem to hear from you when the going is good. Funny how you remain sheepish when things aren't going your way.

Mr Davies

Re: An open letter to Peter Ridsdale.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 pm

:ayatollah: I'm not disallusioned!! Ridsdale in!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::ayatollah: I'm not disallusioned!! Ridsdale in!!!!!!!!!!!

you've forgotten to take your pills again. :!:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Good letter Greg, email it to him as you might get a response, although he does read This Forum everyday .

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::ayatollah: I'm not disallusioned!! Ridsdale in!!!!!!!!!!!

in up to his neck in the brown stuff :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 pm

You f*cking well are disillusioned mate!

Explain your reasons for wanting Ridsdale in, go on. List them and we will all pick them off, one by one. :ayatollah:

Ridsdale Out. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Good letter Greg, email it to him as you might get a response, although he does read This Forum everyday .

Oi Pete hows it going butt :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 pm

hope you read this while u feeding ur f*cking 50k fish, sort our club out you c**t, the sooner you f**k off the better, sell your cars, f**k of to spain, cos thousands here dont like or want you here, and you can times that by 10 up north, get the message and do one, for once in your life do whats best for genuine hard working day to day people who work hard to follow OUR CLUB!
many thanks peter enjoy your evening :)

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

You f*cking well are disillusioned mate!

Explain your reasons for wanting Ridsdale in, go on. List them and we will all pick them off, one by one. :ayatollah:

Ridsdale Out. :ayatollah:

the guy is just on a wind up! starting to get boring now

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 pm

milly44 wrote:sort our club out you c**t

:lol: Go on my son! You tell him!

At the end of the day Peter, we just want the truth. We're thinking the worst so you can't disappoint any further. Just sign up to here, answer the questions and you could still leave this club with your reputation in tact.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

milly44 wrote:hope you read this while u feeding ur f*cking 50k fish, sort our club out you c**t, the sooner you f**k off the better, sell your cars, f**k of to spain, cos thousands here dont like or want you here, and you can times that by 10 up north, get the message and do one, for once in your life do whats best for genuine hard working day to day people who work hard to follow OUR CLUB!
many thanks peter enjoy your evening :)

and i thought i was bad :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

sorry but i have had a titful.... support the bloobirds till i die....and the sooner people who dont read meesageboards open there eyes to the shit we put up with and we all unite, the better!