Arriva Trains Question

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Arriva Trains Question

Postby Zabier » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:36 pm

I need to get the 4:49pm from Grangetown to Cathays. Does anyone know if they accept card on the train because the cash point by me is bust and I only have £1.70 in pennies!
Zabier

Arriva Trains Question

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Arriva Trains Question

Postby rob » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Please note: We DO NOT accept Solo, Electron or PrePaid Debit cards when purchasing tickets on the train or on a ticket vending machine.
We do accept Solo, Electron and PrePaid Debit cards at the station ticket office.
RIDSDALE, when god put teeth in your mouth, he ruined a bloody good arse hole.
rob

Postby welshman » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Hide in the bog.. :lol:
welshman

Postby DaveSheffield » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Zabier wrote:I need to get the 4:49pm from Grangetown to Cathays. Does anyone know if they accept card on the train because the cash point by me is bust and I only have £1.70 in pennies!

You've got an hour to find another cashpoint pal!

Most companies do accept cards on the trains but Valley Lines (which is what the Cathays etc services used to be known as) don't... I don't think they expect people to care really. It's a bit stupid, but then that's the train companies for you.
Black Friday I will never forget. No Hammam at my club.
It's a messageboard - don't take it too seriously!!
In SuperMalk we trust.
DaveSheffield

Postby Zabier » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Shite! Going to have to leave work early now to blast it to Asda and back! f*cking trains. I hate motherfucking trains!
Zabier

Return to General Chat