Sack Warnock

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Lost 2-0 to a shit millwall team. the man dont know what hes doing :lol: :lol:

Re: Sack Warnock

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

I wish we had him

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:24 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:Lost 2-0 to a shit millwall team. the man dont know what hes doing :lol: :lol:

Geoff, he is allowed to lose a game. He is the most consistent manager in the Championship. :D

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:24 pm

not good enough jeff they are a shit team they should be beating them :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:not good enough jeff they are a shit team they should be beating them :lol: :lol:

Errm, I think you'll find it's the team with the most points who get promoted Geoff. Not us methinks. :( :(

QPR will though. :( :(

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Where are QPR? Oh, at the top. Because they've ground out results. Something we can't do.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 pm

if they lose saturday they should go nuts that would be 2 in a row and that normaly mean the end of your season :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 pm

If Warnock was in charge here we'd be twenty points clear at least. You might not like the man be he gets results and that strangely enough is what a football team manager's job is. Its not to be liked, not to give some amusing tv interviews, not to appear in various lefty tv "entertainment" programmes that appeal to the hard of thinking but to get CCFC as far as it can go. If a professional football team manager on a salary approaching 1 million pounds per year can't do that then I think he has failed.

I'm not a person to critise, well apart from lefties and politicians but they're nailed on single celled anyway, but I do believe that Mr Jones should resign on principal. Aye, the man has a had a tough time from the press in the past due to some horrendous allegations which the little scum like fuckwits carried on, lefties Eh?

Dave you're a good man, the job is too big for you.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:if they lose saturday they should go nuts that would be 2 in a row and that normaly mean the end of your season :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what odds you going to give me that they stay down and we go up Geoff???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm

1/100 :lol: :lol: