Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I BELIEVE.......

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 pm

This coming weekends fixtures will be the make or break of our season. Looking at the fixtures I believe that all of the other teams around us will win their games on the Saturday and the pressure will be on us to win. My problem is that we dont seem to handle pressure at all well especially at this, the business end of the season. In all honesty if we fail to win on Sunday I can see us even missing out on the play off's!! :(

Saturday, 12 March 2011
Burnley v Millwall, 3-0
Derby v Swansea, 1-2
Leeds v Ipswich, 2-1
Nott'm Forest v Doncaster, 2-1
QPR v Crystal Palace, 3-0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, 13 March 2011
Cardiff v Barnsley, ?????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, 14 March 2011
Norwich v Bristol City, 2-0
Im gutted with tonights result and cant wait to get to the game on Sunday to get the last two games out of my system.....for me it's shit or bust on Sunday!!!

Re: I BELIEVE.......

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Dange wrote:This coming weekends fixtures will be the make or break of our season. Looking at the fixtures I believe that all of the other teams around us will win their games on the Saturday and the pressure will be on us to win. My problem is that we dont seem to handle pressure at all well especially at this, the business end of the season. In all honesty if we fail to win on Sunday I can see us even missing out on the play off's!! :(

Saturday, 12 March 2011
Burnley v Millwall, 3-0
Derby v Swansea, 1-2
Leeds v Ipswich, 2-1
Nott'm Forest v Doncaster, 2-1
QPR v Crystal Palace, 3-0
Sunday, 13 March 2011
Cardiff v Barnsley, ?????
Monday, 14 March 2011
Norwich v Bristol City, 2-0
Im gutted with tonights result and cant wait to get to the game on Sunday to get the last two games out of my system.....for me it's shit or bust on Sunday!!!

Sure I saw something similar about today's fixtures? :oops: :oops: :oops: :( :(