Things I like about this message board

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Blazing Saddles and his positivity :)

Bens Avatar

The complete split between everyone and Blazing Saddles on Ridsdale :ayatollah:

Keep the faith bluebirds :ayatollah:

Re: Things I like about this message board

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm

ive said it before blazing saddles should open a cult, i would be his first devotee, never seen anyone with more faith in a lost cause. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:45 pm

rob wrote:ive said it before blazing saddles should open a cult, i would be his first devotee, never seen anyone with more faith in a lost cause. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Can I join the cult and if I do it by 3pm New Years Day do I become a Platinum Member?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Laz wrote:
rob wrote:ive said it before blazing saddles should open a cult, i would be his first devotee, never seen anyone with more faith in a lost cause. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Can I join the cult and if I do it by 3pm New Years Day do I become a Platinum Member?

cracking idea that.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

rob wrote:
Laz wrote:

cracking idea that.

In the platinum ambo kit you could get a 'keep the faith' badge, a stress ball and 20 cans of special brew to cope with the pressure of being a city fan and to help you keep said faith :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice