Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Does anybody else spend a lot longer reading threads now? I find it goes-read, read read,read Jesus Christ look at them they're amazing they're bouncing as well oh my God I can't take my eyes off them imagine squeezing them where the f**k have they come from what am I doing here oh yeah I was reading something I can't remember what though maybe I should have a look to see no f**kit I'll look at these for a bit longer then I'll carry on mmmmm bouncy bouncy bouncy oh shit yeah cardiff's financial trouble read, read, read

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 pm

thats about right delmbox :D :D

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 pm

oh bollocks, I'm in the wrong thread. I was looking for one with a photo of tits on it.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

RobP wrote:oh bollocks, I'm in the wrong thread. I was looking for one with a photo of tits on it.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=194
:D

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 pm

delmbox wrote:Does anybody else spend a lot longer reading threads now? I find it goes-read, read read,read Jesus Christ look at them they're amazing they're bouncing as well oh my God I can't take my eyes off them imagine squeezing them where the f**k have they come from what am I doing here oh yeah I was reading something I can't remember what though maybe I should have a look to see no f**kit I'll look at these for a bit longer then I'll carry on mmmmm bouncy bouncy bouncy oh shit yeah cardiff's financial trouble read, read, read

Yes, ha ha you end up looking to the right rather than the post :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
delmbox wrote:Does anybody else spend a lot longer reading threads now? I find it goes-read, read read,read Jesus Christ look at them they're amazing they're bouncing as well oh my God I can't take my eyes off them imagine squeezing them where the f**k have they come from what am I doing here oh yeah I was reading something I can't remember what though maybe I should have a look to see no f**kit I'll look at these for a bit longer then I'll carry on mmmmm bouncy bouncy bouncy oh shit yeah cardiff's financial trouble read, read, read

I think you should promote this website for it's exclusives on Cardiff City, but more importantly, the amazing avatars! :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Ross Young wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I think you should promote this website for it's exclusives on Cardiff City, but more importantly, the amazing avatars! :lol:

I agree Ross, theres some tits on here :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm

i decided to change my avatar to follow the trend lol

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:51 pm

rob wrote:i decided to change my avatar to follow the trend lol

:shock:
She'd get it.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:52 pm

What about Robs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

hha its the only thing worth while about my posts LOL

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Ross Young wrote:
rob wrote:i decided to change my avatar to follow the trend lol

:shock:
She'd get it.

Well mate, if you're one of the guys in YOUR avatar I think we can safely say she wouldn't :lol:

You walked straight into that one :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Don't stare at Ben's avatar too long. I saw him at Specsavers yesterday. You should see the prescription they gave him. Link below.

http://www.cocktail.uk.com/images/shop/ ... /34721.jpg

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 pm

not bad :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Cant see the fascination myself!

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:07 pm

delmbox wrote: Well mate, if you're one of the guys in YOUR avatar I think we can safely say she wouldn't :lol:

You walked straight into that one :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: I am

I tell you what, my avatar is from a weekend away in Blackpool looking to "get it" and all 3 of us failed :lol: