Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peter Ridsdale Arrived to No Applause

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:07 am

to a crowd of over 350 City Fans. All I can say is that when he left at least 300 were applauding him. Surely he has to run for first Welsh Minister :lol:

Re: Peter Ridsdale Arrived to No Applause

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:38 am

:lol:

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:08 am

Polite applause granted and anyone who had attended to talk to the fans would have had a polite round of applause, that is natural at the end of a performance Annis and to be fair he put on a good performance.
He has plenty of bottle and give plenty of answers, time will tell if they were truthful, if they were then we need to pray the due diligence is ok and the investors see the potential here that will cost them millions to develop...Rollercoaster again for everyone and the fans have the most to lose if it gets derailed.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Perhaps the next time he walks in we should plat "The Dambusters"march"
If he succeeds with the debt issue we can call it "The Debtbusters march"

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm

corky wrote:Polite applause granted and anyone who had attended to talk to the fans would have had a polite round of applause, that is natural at the end of a performance Annis and to be fair he put on a good performance.
He has plenty of bottle and give plenty of answers, time will tell if they were truthful, if they were then we need to pray the due diligence is ok and the investors see the potential here that will cost them millions to develop...Rollercoaster again for everyone and the fans have the most to lose if it gets derailed.

Corky your right in the middle of a Roller coaster ride once again :lol:

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:23 pm

i didnt thinck there was 350 people there got to be honest i thought 150 maybe,bur respect to risdale thought he spoke well and seemed to wear his heart on his sleeve he won my respect got to be honest.had to leave at 8.30 what time did it finish.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 pm

beaky wrote:i didnt thinck there was 350 people there got to be honest i thought 150 maybe,bur respect to risdale thought he spoke well and seemed to wear his heart on his sleeve he won my respect got to be honest.had to leave at 8.30 what time did it finish.

It holds 400 people with about 250 seats, I couldnt even get a seat. About 9.20pm.