Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 am

I stayed off here last night because of my frustration of the result. However, after thinking about it my negativity has gone. Here are the facts...

- We're still in the automatic promotion hunt.
- We're still creating lots of chances despite losing two games.
- Jones will be our manager no matter what so we have to support him until May.

The next game is Barnsley at home. Yes, results have let us down and some of DJ's tactical decisions have been annoying but what are we going to do? Sit around and moan? f**k that. We agreed an amnesty earlier to support the team until May no matter what.

Whatever you think of Jones or the team keep your negative feelings trapped until May. Us fans need to show our discipline and mental strength in this run-in as well as the players and management. I urge every single one of you to put your personal gripes aside for just 3 more months and then say whatever you like. Until then, it is imperative that we continue to support the team and keep faith with them. We're all a family here and what do families do? They support each other unconditionally even if they are let down by each other.

I still believe. I want you to still believe with me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Next!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 am

Sorry Zabier I can't agree. Being pragmatic will not get us promoted. At the end of the day losing a play-off final is as good as finishing 21st in the league, you will be playing Championship football the next season.

We must demand that the rot stops NOW and the players get their f**king thumbs from out of their arses and start performing and by that I don't mean pretty football and losing, I mean cold hearted ruthless football and winning.

The first part of that turn around has to be Dave Jones going NOW because that man simply does-not learn from his previous mistakes and is hell bent on repeating them in the hope 'that it all turns out OK'

Backing that crap is NOT AN OPTION, unless you all want another humiliating demise come the business end of the season.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 am

Zabier wrote:I stayed off here last night because of my frustration of the result. However, after thinking about it my negativity has gone. Here are the facts...

The next game is Barnsley at home. Yes, results have let us down and some of DJ's tactical decisions have been annoying but what are we going to do? Sit around and moan? f**k that. We agreed an amnesty earlier to support the team until May no matter what.

Whatever you think of Jones or the team keep your negative feelings trapped until May. Us fans need to show our discipline and mental strength in this run-in as well as the players and management. I urge every single one of you to put your personal gripes aside for just 3 more months and then say whatever you like. Until then, it is imperative that we continue to support the team and keep faith with them. We're all a family here and what do families do? They support each other unconditionally even if they are let down by each other.

I still believe. I want you to still believe with me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 am

Zabier wrote:I stayed off here last night because of my frustration of the result. However, after thinking about it my negativity has gone. Here are the facts...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 am

And sliding down the ranks.

[quotes]- We're still creating lots of chances despite losing two games.[/quote]

5 on target vi Ipswich, 6 vs Palace. Hardly "lots".

First part, yes; second part, no. We don't HAVE to support him.

Amnesty? What, you think it's akin to the Versaille Treaty? We've every right to articulate our points about Dave Jones, pro and anti. The fact signs say we're blowing it at the end of the season - yet again - under Dave Jones make the "pro" Dj fans position untenable - as is his job.

Good grief. Telling people what they should and shouldn't post on a message board? No, all families don't support each other unconditionally. Real life isn't a fairy tale...

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 am

Ok, let's just continue to moan and be negative, that will work a treat!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 am

Zabier wrote:Ok, let's just continue to moan and be negative, that will work a treat!

why doesnt Carl close the Forum until nxt Monday ................ then after we have hammered Barnsley 6 - 0 we can all say that none of the neagative comments contained on this Forum affected the team ?? :ayatollah: