Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 am

Either us or swansea will be in the premier league league next season?personally i think we'll be up there next season,even if it goes down to the last day.swansea are playing well enough on their day to make it as well

Re: Do you think?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 am

I honestly don't think you can call the top 6 at the moment with the exception of QPR

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:24 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I honestly don't think you can call the top 6 at the moment with the exception of QPR

In all honesty you're right.Wishfull thinking i suppose with cardiff,but it looks like with all top teams dropping points lately,there could be a different top 6 reguards to other teams being brought into the equation.Our losses is their gains

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

This is gonna go right down to the wire, I'm worried about Burnley coming up with 2 games in hand and we play them on the last day of the season, I'd hate to have to go there and need a win..

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 pm

There's always a team that makes a burst into the top 6 and, more often than not, they're the team with the best form going into the play offs. I think it's a little too early to write off our automatic promotion hopes at the moment, but we desperately need to find a bit of form