Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Ledley, a fans' favourite. Is he hell.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Another lie from you lot down at the Echo/Western Egg.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25648765/

I'd have no problems seeing Ledley leave the club, because on current form he's barely worth £250k.

There's a quote in there which proves how detached Ridsdale is from the real world as well;

“Joe has been an absolutely superb player for Cardiff City,” said Ridsdale.

“The commitment and professionalism he has shown during his time here has always been exemplary.

“We are in discussions and are sincerely hoping we can get a new contract signed before the end of the month.”

Is it professionalism to try and get to fans on the touchline at Barnsley, Pete? Of course, you'd know all about dubious events at Barnsley...

Ridsdale out. :ayatollah:

Re: Joe Ledley, a fans' favourite. Is he hell.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 pm

i dont think we are in a position to want anyone to leave!

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Laz wrote:i dont think we are in a position to want anyone to leave!

Hello Laz mate, hope all is well ?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Another lie from you lot down at the Echo/Western Egg.

I'd have no problems seeing Ledley leave the club, because on current form he's barely worth £250k.

There's a quote in there which proves how detached Ridsdale is from the real world as well;

“The commitment and professionalism he has shown during his time here has always been exemplary.

“We are in discussions and are sincerely hoping we can get a new contract signed before the end of the month.”

Is it professionalism to try and get to fans on the touchline at Barnsley, Pete? Of course, you'd know all about dubious events at Barnsley...

He has been superb save this season when injured.

When he was left midfield he was awesome for 2 seasons. Scored lots, did well.

He should be a City legend.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

im good mate, enjoying having something to do on long train journeys :ayatollah:

hope you and the family are all well mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Laz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

im good mate, enjoying having something to do on long train journeys :ayatollah:

hope you and the family are all well mate :ayatollah:

Great, You will have to def come to an Away game with US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

maccydee wrote:He has been superb save this season when injured.

When he was left midfield he was awesome for 2 seasons. Scored lots, did well.

He should be a City legend.

See, I completely agree with this. But it's been two years since he moved over to central midfield and he hasn't had a good game for us since. Now he doesn't look interested, and arguing with our own fans at Barnsley doesn't help his cause does it? It looked terrible from halfway up the stand where I was.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Another lie from you lot down at the Echo/Western Egg.

Joe will always be my favourite...... :ayatollah: hence my new thread.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 pm

hope you and the family are all well mate :ayatollah:[/quote]

Great, You will have to def come to an Away game with US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

definately mate. My gig schedule has just changed recently so im in cardiff on tuesdays

it means i now get to see the first half of tuesday games but thats better than nothing :cry: :ayatollah:

ill check the fixture list again, sunday games were a godsend for me! :lol:

definately have to get some TIT action in before the end of the season :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:08 pm

hmmmm i seem to remember PR saying a few months back at the fans meeting, ''the way joe is playying heseems to be on another planet'', ''he doesnt warrent his place'' now PR thinks hes the best thing since fast cars, expensive holidays, and gold plated fishtanks.....wind up peter you knob!