A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE DEDUCT QPR POINTS

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

that will be such a boost for us

i hope the FA are man enough to do it.

if it was us they would jump at the chance i guarentee

Re: PLEASE DEDUCT QPR POINTS

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm

I do feel for the real QPR fans (rather than the ones who threw fireworks at me at lofts road :twisted:) with things like this but it would be a massive boost for us.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I do feel for the real QPR fans (rather than the ones who threw fireworks at me at lofts road :twisted:) with things like this but it would be a massive boost for us.

maybe they can feel the pain and unfortuance what we have gone through this week

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Can't c it happening myself to b honest but we all live in hope

Qpr are appealing the 7 charges by the f.a

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm

beckett wrote:Can't c it happening myself to b honest but we all live in hope

there bound to, they're going to try there luck.

theyre not going to not appeal

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 pm

glammy74 wrote:

didn't warnock play f**k when west ham didn't lose any points,when he was in charge sheffield utd?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 pm

boxerbob wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

didn't warnock play f**k when west ham didn't lose any points,when he was in charge sheffield utd?

he did ;)

bet he's shitting now :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 pm

i might put a cheeky £10 on he is :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 pm

boxerbob wrote:i might put a cheeky £10 on he is :lol:

are they betting on it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

glammy74 wrote:

bet365 will let bet on anything :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

might aswell deduct swansea and norwich a few points if their feeling cheeky

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 pm

boxerbob wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

bet365 will let bet on anything :lol:

id say its worth a try ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm

glammy74 wrote:that will be such a boost for us

deduct 30 pts that will shut them up !

Queens Park Rangers have been charged with seven breaches of Football Association regulations relating to Alejandro Faurlin who joined the club in the summer of 2009. The Championship leaders could face a points deduction if found guilty.

QPR said they denied all the charges and would request an FA hearing to answer the charges. The FA announced on its website that the charges "concern the alleged existence of an agreement between the club and a third party in respect of [Faurlin's] economic rights, and the alleged failure by the club to notify the FA of that agreement before the player was registered to play in England in July 2009".

The Argentinian midfielder was signed in a deal worth £3.4m and he won the player of the year award in his first full season with the club.

QPR are also charged, under the Players Agents Regulations A1, with allegedly using or seeking to pay an unauthorised agent in relation to the player's registration.

The FA said: "The club and club official Gianni Paladini are also charged in respect of allegedly false information contained in documents submitted to the FA in relation to the same player signing an extension to his playing contract with the club in October 2010."

QPR said in a statement: "Having co-operated fully with the FA's investigation, QPR and Mr Paladini shall be denying all of the charges and requesting a formal FA hearing to determine them. QPR and Mr Paladini are confident that there has been no deliberate wrongdoing involved."
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:06 pm

i hope he is shittin it i hate the c**t :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 pm

How likely is a points deduction then? Not sure how this works. Or is it just wishful thinking?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 am

QPR get deucted 18pts, warnock walks away from the club, dave jones gets sacked by cardiff, warnock joins cardiff ;) :D

we are going up, we are going up :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:35 pm

milly44 wrote:QPR get deucted 18pts, warnock walks away from the club, dave jones gets sacked by cardiff, warnock joins cardiff ;) :D

we are going up, we are going up :ayatollah:

Carlsberg dont do message board posts.. but if they did....

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:53 pm

If we gained promo on the back of this IMO it would be a hollow and undeserved one, nobody with any pride of achievement would want to gain promo on default, I can hear the new chants that would be directed at us and if we were relegated the following season it would probably be seen as just desserts for us by opposition fans. Let's get there on merit it'll feel so much better. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:21 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:

If we gained promo on the back of this IMO it would be a hollow and undeserved one, nobody with any pride of achievement would want to gain promo on default, I can hear the new chants that would be directed at us and if we were relegated the following season it would probably be seen as just desserts for us by opposition fans. Let's get there on merit it'll feel so much better. :ayatollah:

i agree, it would be better to get an auto spot from playing well and working hard but if they did get points deducted i wouldnt complain. doesnt matter if we play crap football and go up or qpr get deducted points and we go up...ASLONG AS WE GET THERE! :ayatollah: