Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i bought a car today

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 pm

i bought a car today, a rover, 1.6, si, r reg, a 70 yr old women, now packed in driving, garaged, 1 owner, serviced from new, 46,ooo miles on the clock, £300 pound, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i bought a car today

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

and, your not going to beleive this, a purple bluebird, on the window to match the colour of the car :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

cheap!
im selling mine if anyones interested:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39071

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

ninianblue wrote:i bought a car today, a rover, 1.6, si, r reg, a 70 yr old women, now packed in driving, garaged, 1 owner, serviced from new, 46,ooo miles on the clock, £300 pound, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

a good buy,nice :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm

cantonite wrote:cheap!
http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39071

If I was a traffic Warden i would of booked you for parking on a Keep Clear box on the road :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

make sure to get timing belt changed.if belt goes on your rover say goodbye to your engine mate! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:06 pm

yeah,look out for me in sloper road with my gay, purple car, and a purple bluiebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 pm

willie anderson wrote:make sure to get timing belt changed.if belt goes on your rover say goodbye to your engine mate! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im being nice to this women, i said , she was in her 70s, i think she was 104, the original tyre is in the back boot, its a steel, im scared im going to be on crimewatch, r reg, 46000 on the clock, ,all past mot,s to match this :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39071

If I was a traffic Warden i would of booked you for parking on a Keep Clear box on the road :lol: :lol:

f**k you nucearblue :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39071

:mrgreen:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 am

Congratulations you deprived a pensioner of a few hundred quid. I hope It gets nicked.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:16 am

ninianblue wrote:i bought a car today, a rover, 1.6, si, r reg, a 70 yr old women, now packed in driving, garaged, 1 owner, serviced from new, 46,ooo miles on the clock, £300 pound, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bit foolish buying a car mate......surely you'd be better off loaning 1!! :lol: :lol: