Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STAN - QPR

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Most genuine non cardiff fan to ever come on here !

even tonight when QPR could be in trouble he on here.

Talking to us about or games and QPR's, fantastic to have him on here to be honest !

DO THE 'TOLLAH STANNY !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Re: STAN - QPR

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 pm

agreed mate nice to see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 pm

He started off a knob, but glad hes turned out to be alright :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Fair play geezer.

Started out a bit rough on here but I've grown to love you little fuckers ;)

At the end of the day if we get promoted you won't find a happier man alive, if we get demoted to the conference I'll still be there rain or shine. What will be will be.

Appreciate your post pal. Thank you.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:00 am

i can agree wth that. your FB is a like a shrine to QPR. sad really :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:08 am

I have nothing against QPR who are one of the least offensive of the cockney clubs.

Stan, what's the feeling on punishment? They surely can't dock points when they only fined west ham?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:10 am

yeah, fair play to the guy, wish there were a few more like him.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 am

Damned Yank wrote:I have nothing against QPR who are one of the least offensive of the cockney clubs.

Stan, what's the feeling on punishment? They surely can't dock points when they only fined west ham?

I think that's part of the problem. The rules were tightened up following the West Ham debacle and the penalties appear much more clear cut now, although there is still a little room for discretion to be used. QPRs biggest problem would appear to be that this is not a one off admin cock-up as there are 7 charges against them :?

Nobody wants other clubs to lose points for non-footballing reasons but many were crawling all over us like a rash when the Bellamy deal was being scrutinised so if rules have been broken then QPR will have to suffer the consequences just like we would have had to. Was the Riddler acting in a consultancy capacity for QPR at the time :?: :roll: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 am

I Personally enjoy reading Stans posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 am

bleed_blue wrote:Most genuine non cardiff fan to ever come on here !

even tonight when QPR could be in trouble he on here.

Talking to us about or games and QPR's, fantastic to have him on here to be honest !

DO THE 'TOLLAH STANNY !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's ok but I still hope the FA hammer them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:20 am

Thanx lads-some top posters on here & as you say its always good to get a different perspective from the 'outside'

I woke up this morning thinking this was all a bad dream.... Its not.

We are in big trouble & all down to one sneaky slippery incompetent b*stard Italian Gianni Paladini.

I feel so sorry for Neil Warnock & the team who have worked tirelessly this season.

Now we just have to wait for the decision from the men above.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Thanx lads-some top posters on here & as you say its always good to get a different perspective from the 'outside'

We are in big trouble & all down to one sneaky slippery incompetent b*stard Italian Gianni Paladini.

I feel so sorry for Neil Warnock & the team who have worked tirelessly this season.

Orite Stan, on a different subject, are you named after Stan Bowles by any chance? Now there was a character :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Thanx lads-some top posters on here & as you say its always good to get a different perspective from the 'outside'

Alright stan, have you heard any more news about it today?

are things looking brighter or alot more dark??

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:30 am

I don't know if I am the only one but I don't want you to get the points deducted.

1. It wouldn't be fair on Warnock et al who have put in a good shift all season and deserve to be where they are.

2. If we then achieved promotion at your expense, it would feel so cheap.

I want us to do this off our own back, not via someone else's punishment.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 am

Morning Stan. I for one hope you don't get a points deduction. But until its sorted, do you think it will affect things on the pitch?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 am

Morning again fellas.

Firstly can I say I'm massively humbled by this thread, honestly. Those saying I hope QPR don't get points deducted says a lot for you boys & that warms the cockles, massive respect to you. I know our clubs have had a bit of sniping between us in the past off the field etc but at the end of the day we are all football fans. As Annis & a few others said I'm pretty sure you wouldn't feel on top of the world getting promoted at someone else's expense. Although going up would be nice it would always be asked throughout time, did you really deserve it?

Oh yea, Stan is my middle name & yes my old man named me after our mecurial nut nut Stan the man Bowles. :D

Ackers-If I'm honest I think it would affect the players, they have worked so hard this year, to have the thought of promotion being taken away from them for no fault of their own can only affect someone mentally imo.

Anyway I have just had a phone call from a friend of mine who is always on the ball with regards to QPR due to relationships within the club & is near enough always spot on. He tells me don't worry about points deduction it won't happen, all paperwork has been checked & is in order. Now although this sounds good for us I can't get my head away from the fact their is SEVEN charges against us. I trust this guy totally but I can't help but feel he maybe has been told this more in 'hope' than fact.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Morning again fellas.

Firstly can I say I'm massively humbled by this thread, honestly. Those saying I hope QPR don't get points deducted says a lot for you boys & that warms the cockles, massive respect to you. I know our clubs have had a bit of sniping between us in the past off the field etc but at the end of the day we are all football fans. As Annis & a few others said I'm pretty sure you wouldn't feel on top of the world getting promoted at someone else's expense. Although going up would be nice it would always be asked throughout time, did you really deserve it?

Oh yea, Stan is my middle name & yes my old man named me after our mecurial nut nut Stan the man Bowles. :D

Ackers-If I'm honest I think it would affect the players, they have worked so hard this year, to have the thought of promotion being taken away from them for no fault of their own can only affect someone mentally imo.

Anyway I have just had a phone call from a friend of mine who is always on the ball with regards to QPR due to relationships within the club & is near enough always spot on. He tells me don't worry about points deduction it won't happen, all paperwork has been checked & is in order. Now although this sounds good for us I can't get my head away from the fact their is SEVEN charges against us. I trust this guy totally but I can't help but feel he maybe has been told this more in 'hope' than fact.

Good luck, its what happens on the pitch that matters and QPR have more than proved their point. Never trust a frigging Italian.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:50 am

Even if you QPR got deducted points which I seriously doubt will happen, I still dont think we'd go up. Personally I wouldn't want promotion on the back of another clubs suffering, I would imagine our players would with their cowardly attitudes.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 am

Yes Stan has been a great poster on here, where has Jack qpr gone though :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:50 am

blue nile wrote:Yes Stan has been a great poster on here, where has Jack qpr gone though :ayatollah:

I've locked him in a box and put him in the basement :twisted: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
blue nile wrote:Yes Stan has been a great poster on here, where has Jack qpr gone though :ayatollah:

I've locked him in a box and put him in the basement :twisted: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Stan, i hope you don't get a points deduction it's not the teams fault. Having led the division all season you deserve to go up as champions, i hope we manage to put a run together to go up with you but i'm not too sure.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Blue Steel wrote:Stan, i hope you don't get a points deduction it's not the teams fault. Having led the division all season you deserve to go up as champions, i hope we manage to put a run together to go up with you but i'm not too sure.

But again, hiding behind not the teams/fans fault is a false argument.

Say Tan/Tien Ghee deliberately break the rules. Avoid a points deduction, not teams fault or fans fault. Receive a 10m fine. Hmm, Tan a billionaire. of course it's still money, and the team have to pay it, but where then is the incentive NOT to cheat again? it's like sayin, you work for a company doing builsing work, who continually break rules, cut corners. House collapses, causing injury and damage - that the company shouldn't be punished heavily as the workforce would suffer.

If the rules were broken ( and given Paladini lied in court over the alleged blackmail case, it's a fair assumption that they were ) then the punishment as per rules has to be applied -otherwise, what's the point? It also needs to be strong penalty to deter people from doing it again.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Nerd, you're quite right in what you're saying, it's nice to get a different view on this topic.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:07 pm

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london ... -28313915/

Interesting.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-qpr/2011/03/10/qpr-agent-in-faurlin-transfer-tangle-revealed-82029-28313915/

Interesting.

Very interesting Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 pm

if you ever want to become a city fan ,just pop along .

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Totally agree, its great to have other fans on here who are capable of good debate :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:if you ever want to become a city fan ,just pop along .

:lol:

Wouldn't change my team for all the tea in China Bram but I must say you are probably the most passionate supporters of a club I've ever seen. Debates that are heated, fraught & insightful but always knowledgeable & informative. You boys sure know your stuff that's for sure. That's why I enjoy reading & posting on here.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-qpr/2011/03/10/qpr-agent-in-faurlin-transfer-tangle-revealed-82029-28313915/

Interesting.

Sounds like your gonna be ok then, :ayatollah: