Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Attn all those in contact with SH.............

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:12 am

Annis,Corky,Vince etc. Please email,txt,phone Sam and ask him for his families sake the supporters of CCFC to sign the agreement so we can achieve what we fans deserve for our passion & loyalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Attn all those in contact with SH.............

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 am

Original Roath. wrote:Annis,Corky,Vince etc. Please email,txt,phone Sam and ask him for his families sake the supporters of CCFC to sign the agreement so we can achieve what we fans deserve for our passion & loyalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I understand what your saying but Sam blames PR like he blames Sam lol.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am

Annis, can you see Sam signing?.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 am

Original Roath. wrote:Annis, can you see Sam signing?.

Yes, but once again he will leave it till the last moment and get something out of PR. What I dont know yet. Its sad as we all suffer.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Original Roath. wrote:Annis, can you see Sam signing?.

Yes, but once again he will leave it till the last moment and get something out of PR. What I dont know yet. Its sad as we all suffer.

“A Native American grandfather talking to his young grandson tells the boy he has two wolves inside of him struggling with each other. The first is the wolf of peace, love and kindness. The other wolf is fear, greed and hatred. "Which wolf will win, grandfather?" asks the young boy. "Whichever one I feed," is the reply.”

Who will get fed......................?

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:58 am

but didn't riddler tuck him up in the first place? surley sam is just pissed off, i would be if somone tucked me up! id want to get them back or get as much as i can

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 am

I think Sam will sign to be honest...he has no choice.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 am

Ben wrote:but didn't riddler tuck him up in the first place? surley sam is just pissed off, i would be if somone tucked me up! id want to get them back or get as much as i can

Is this a "FACT"........................? :?

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:58 pm

corky wrote:I think Sam will sign to be honest...he has no choice.

You know aswell as me Corky, he has a choice. Im going to be watching this space very closely with great interest.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes he has a choice...that would be a court battle costing hundreds of thousands to both parties...not much of a choice...I think he will reluctantly sign.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 pm

corky wrote:Yes he has a choice...that would be a court battle costing hundreds of thousands to both parties...not much of a choice...I think he will reluctantly sign.

He is a man who's judgement clearly gets clouded 8-)

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:43 pm

corky wrote:Yes he has a choice...that would be a court battle costing hundreds of thousands to both parties...not much of a choice...I think he will reluctantly sign.

It wouldn't surprise me if he actually did that though just to damage the club. He's a stubborn man who seems to hold a grudge. I think what started off as an initial affiliation with the club has now been turned sour due to his relationship with the current board. I never trusted Hammam. I think he saw a business opportunity and took it. I appreciate the fact that we may or may not be where we are now had he not come along but he outstayed his welcome. We grew bigger than he could handle. I think he struggled to cope with that fact.

Hopefully this will all be over and done with as soon as possible with as little damage being done to the club and its supporters.