Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Charlie Sheen song

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mG ... r_embedded

How much cocaine has Charlie Sheen done?

Enough to kill 2 and a half men

That is one insane man

Re: Charlie Sheen song

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 am

Win here, win there, win win everywhere! :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

Perhaps we should get Sheen in to give the team talks

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Fair play to him, living the life.

His interviews in the last few days have had me in stitches.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:22 pm

this is how we all sound come late saturday evening after a city game!

we are convinced we are making sense...................outside looking in etc :P

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:06 am

As the interviewer in the one interview said 'it's not a conventional lifestyle but he and his friends all seem happy and it seems to work for him'. Who has the right to decide what is sane or not anyway?

I think his attitude over the last couple of weeks has been hilarious and it's only made me see him in a higher light the fact that he has now taken the piss out of himself more so he clearly just sees this as a bit of banter.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Zabier wrote:As the interviewer in the one interview said 'it's not a conventional lifestyle but he and his friends all seem happy and it seems to work for him'. Who has the right to decide what is sane or not anyway?

I think his attitude over the last couple of weeks has been hilarious and it's only made me see him in a higher light the fact that he has now taken the piss out of himself more so he clearly just sees this as a bit of banter.

Well, I wouldn't say sane is talking yourself out of a network deal for a highly rated sitcom worth about $30m... along with burning so many bridges you're unlikely to work in the industry again...