Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What's your favourite cider?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:Blackthorn is the drink of choice of the South West Terror squad.

Uh hum excuse me are you a member of the Terror Squad ? :lol: placid casual drinks Pimms, Cardiff City Culture Guiness Shandy, Taunton Bluebird anything he can get his hands on, and Claire we have to stop her drinking as she gets to punchy. And me its Bow that ends up spraying out of my gob like a fountain on the coach

Take it from the leader of the Trull Road Crew (Terrifying Bridgwater and Wellington since 2006) I'm in the squad...

Blackthorn til I drop.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Claire wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:Blackthorn is the drink of choice of the South West Terror squad.

Uh hum excuse me are you a member of the Terror Squad ? :lol: placid casual drinks Pimms, Cardiff City Culture Guiness Shandy, Taunton Bluebird anything he can get his hands on, and Claire we have to stop her drinking as she gets to punchy. And me its Bow that ends up spraying out of my gob like a fountain on the coach

Yes he is! He's my brother!

I quite like Thatchers too (another good Somerset cider!)

He aint heavy he's my Brother :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we have another Member ? my goodness our firm gets bigger by the day. Soul Crew move over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm

The Loovenator wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Take it from the leader of the Trull Road Crew (Terrifying Bridgwater and Wellington since 2006) I'm in the squad...

Blackthorn til I drop.

I think you will find you will have to complete the initiation first mate :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Stowford Press is nice. Was at the bar the other day and someone asked for Bow and a dash of Orange Juice :o
And Claire i have tried a pint of Maggie's Thatch as well very nice :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Do you have to ask :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Lee

Try Stowford Press. Serve it in PoW and lots of other quality!!! establishments. Fecking gorgeous
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I should have tried it last saturday during the forum piss up when in the Duke of Wellington in Town as they had no bow.Mate bought me a pint of peroni instead @ £4.10 a pint :shock: :ayatollah:

Luckily, nobber was in the chair for our round. I had Peroni as well. He had a pint of disgusting bitter. Don't tell him my pint cost £4.10. He'll be gutted!!!!
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:
:old: thats nobber by the way

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

I wont say a word ssshh :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Blackthorn til I drop.[/quote]
I think you will find you will have to complete the initiation first mate :lol: [/quote]

I'm only interested in females...

Maybe I'll have to start my own club...Claire will vouch for me that Mugsy and Big Al take no prisoners!

Trull Road Army!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

The Loovenator wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:Take it from the leader of the Trull Road Crew (Terrifying Bridgwater and Wellington since 2006) I'm in the squad...

Blackthorn til I drop.

I think you will find you will have to complete the initiation first mate :lol:

Maybe I'll have to start my own club...Claire will vouch for me that Mugsy and Big Al take no prisoners!

Trull Road Army!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Luckily, nobber was in the chair for our round. I had Peroni as well. He had a pint of disgusting bitter. Don't tell him my pint cost £4.10. He'll be gutted!!!!
:old: thats nobber by the way

Got to love Peroni. Was out a couple of weeks ago in a posh place and the only lager they had on tap was Peroni at £4.50 a pint. Good thing I had my credit card with me :shock:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Weatherspoons used to do one called 'Westons Cider' it is fecking lovely. Have'nt seen it for years tho!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Bulmers all the way. I loves the stuff! Think it shits all over Magners.
Has to be drunk without the ice though.
Koperburg is a bit too sweet for my liking

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

I hate Strongbow, unfortunately it's the only cider they have most places so I have it with black.

I like Bulmers and Magners pear. And most Kopparbergs.

Favourites are Brothers 'Toffee Apple cider' and Scrumpy Jack in thatr lovely jug :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Willie's Tipple and Special Vat. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 pm

I should have tried it last saturday during the forum piss up when in the Duke of Wellington in Town as they had no bow.Mate bought me a pint of peroni instead @ £4.10 a pint :shock: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Luckily, nobber was in the chair for our round. I had Peroni as well. He had a pint of disgusting bitter. Don't tell him my pint cost £4.10. He'll be gutted!!!!
:old: thats nobber by the way[/quote]

It was a pleasure to buy you a drink mate, last night in the Wetherspoons in Clifton, Bristol, a 660ml bottle of Moretti was £2.65, personally I prefer it to Peroni, enjoyed your company mate, but funnily enough I enjoyed that disgusting pint of bitter. :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 pm

White Lightening AKA (Quite Frightening) £1.79 for 3 Litres........never seen an apple in it's life. :mrgreen:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:31 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Take it from the leader of the Trull Road Crew (Terrifying Bridgwater and Wellington since 2006) I'm in the squad...

Blackthorn til I drop.

I think you will find you will have to complete the initiation first mate :lol: [/quote]

Trull Road Army![/quote]
not muggsy the hoolie ;)

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 pm

milly44 wrote:
The Loovenator wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I think you will find you will have to complete the initiation first mate :lol:

Trull Road Army!

not muggsy the hoolie ;)

That's the one! :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 pm

he scared me, but i was dressed as a pink panther :shock:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Mostly Bow but if you get a chance try Westons cider ice great on a hot summers day,its a bit like a slush puppy so watch out for the brain freeze.....http://www.westons-cider.co.uk/Cider-ICE/