:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JOE LEDLEY HOUSE TRASHED !!!!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:46 pm

They've got a young baby.

Think it's funny the house was trashed?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:46 pm

I posted this earlier.

Couldnt have happend to a nicer guy. JUDAS.

They done his car last week too.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Judas? get the facts right.

Pretty certain I read here we withdrew our offer to him.
Stoke didn't want to go to a tribunal, offered players which we rejected.

So, contracts on table for Joe were, errm, Celtic and that's it.

So, to appease you the guy shouldn't play football?

Indeed, is it Joe's fault Ridsdale turned down a ridiculous 6m bid for him?

but hey, according to some, he deserves his car attacked and car trashed.

And we wonder why our fanbase isn't liked by many...

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Joe wrote:I posted this earlier.

You are all heart Joe :lol: :lol: :lol: His missus looks quite tastey though :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm glad individuals have nothing better to do than trash someone's house. Scum of the earth.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Judas. Get a grip lads !

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Joe wrote:I posted this earlier.

You are all heart Joe :lol: :lol: :lol: His missus looks quite tastey though :lol:

cheers mate. LOL.

She isnt as nice as the hooters girls!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Tell me about it Pete put a photo on Facebook that showed me looking at one of the Hooters and my MRS saw it :lol: :lol: But hell she knows what i am like :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

nerd wrote:They've got a young baby.

Think it's funny the house was trashed?

are you on about me :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm glad individuals have nothing better to do than trash someone's house. Scum of the earth.

Yep and hats the league he went to where bigotry and violence is rife. The old firm, dont make me laugh!! Scum they are but he made his bed so has to lie in it. Even if it has been trashed. :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Joe wrote:
Zabier wrote:I'm glad individuals have nothing better to do than trash someone's house. Scum of the earth.

Yep and hats the league he went to where bigotry and violence is rife. The old firm, dont make me laugh!! Scum they are but he made his bed so has to lie in it. Even if it has been trashed. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Dear me - the guy is just a footballer. He hasn;t comitted any crime by playing elsewhere. To call him judas is way over the top.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Joe wrote:

So you think its funny that a young couple with a very young child have had their house broken into? Now THAT is just as scummy as the people who trashed the house. :roll:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Joe you aint popular mate. I may have to go on record and say i don't know you Chief :lol: :lol: any way who is this rag bag this hoodlum that is insulting the great the one and only Joseph Archibald Ledley :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Joe wrote:

Yep and thats the league he went to where bigotry and violence is rife. The old firm, dont make me laugh!! Scum they are but he made his bed so has to lie in it. Even if it has been trashed. :lol: :lol:

So you think its funny that a young couple with a very young child have had their house broken into? Now THAT is just as scummy as the people who trashed the house. :roll:

I never said it was funny and of course I apologise unreservedly for having an opininon. Could all those that are holier than though and have never slagged off a player or official please raise your hand!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Joe you aint popular mate. I may have to go on record and say i don't know you Chief :lol: :lol: any way who is this rag bag this hoodlum that is insulting the great the one and only Joseph Archibald Ledley :lol: :lol:

Oh dear, I am not popular. Hey ho never mind. I am not here to be popular. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Steve I shall pretend I dont know you. Who are you anyway steve?? :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Joe you really are a sad little man :roll:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:36 pm

One thing I fail to understand about the animosity towards Joe is that some people seem to think he's more of a Judas for going to Celtic and not Stoke. But why? I fail to understand why he's called a Judas by some people anyway, but this leaves me perplexed. Any animosity towards him is out of order anyway considering what he's done for us

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 pm

earnieblue wrote:Joe you really are a sad little man :roll:

Cheers!! Obviously you know me so well!

Congratulations on such a well constructed and intelligent put down!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 pm

It got a rise from you tho :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Grow up i wouldn't even want this happen to a Swansea or Rangers player..little baby his missus in house but that's fine?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Sorry lads, I f*cking hate Celtic but when peoples lives get messed with then its out of order. It wouldn't suprise me if it happened to Lennon cos he is a prick, but Ledley (as far as I know) keeps a low profile, atleast in the old firm games anyway.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Its a disgusting cowardly act imo, can't be condoned and shouldn't happen.

The players of Rangers and Celtic are well aware of their responsibilities with regards to stirring the already volatile situation up there (although you would never know it by looking at the words and actions of Neil Lennon btw).

Perhaps the wives and girlfriends should also be educated in this way and not post derogatory remarks on facebook - eh, Mrs Ledley?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm

I was speaking to ledley in le croups on monday night he looked like his dog had just left him, on his own drinking coffee on the 3 card brag table :?

dont think he's happy what so ever homesick I reckon.
I honestly think if we get promoted and celtic let negotions commence he would consider coming home he definately

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Has it been confirmed it was actually over football? It may just have been an opportunist burglary

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Bloody hell another one having a Pop ad Ledley :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:05 pm

I still can't believe that some people are happy that his house got trashed. :shock:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Bloody hell another one having a Pop ad Ledley :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 pm

it's shocking people actually like this, it's horrible just cause of football ... having your trashed over a game is a joke!