Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jacks on facebook lol

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

anyone know this muppet
greoary reggie norman
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/?sk= ... 6076014801

sent me this

Hey chris you fat cardiff c**t whos above who in the league and if i see you ill break your jaw you cardiff bastered.......xxxx

yeah what ever jack boy lol you know where to find me go away little boy

fat cardiff c**t you wouldnt last 10 minutes now f**k off fatty...x

are you still shaging your sister? f**k off cause i dont know you little boy .

go and wind up somone who cares little man
ive got more respect for newport than u muppets

fatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt cuntttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....ha ha ha S.C.F.C. NO SURRENDER TO THE CARDIFF SCUM SWIM AWAY FATTY OH U WILL PROB DROUND IF WE CATCH YOU AGAIN YOU CARDIFF FAT SLOB JACKS JACKS.

lol how old are you muppet?
go and buy some sticky sticky and f**k off to noddy land !
what a f*cking morron you are !
got to say ive met some stupid jacks in my time but you are thw worse your no relation to tank are you?

CANT HANDLE IT FAT BOY IM 38 AND WILL SNAP YOUR JAW IN SECONDS KID NOW f**k OFF AND GO AND COPY THE LONDON BOYS DRESSING YOU SLOB AND EAT YOUR MARRRRRRRS BARRRRRRRRS. .

you really are stupid m8 were you born it or did watching shit football for years do it to you?

any one who like banter on face book give this muppet a try :lol:

Re: jacks on facebook lol

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Ill add him now.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Cyber warriors...gotta love em

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm

got to laugh out of the blue he started sending me shit lol never got involved with slaging them off on facebook hes a right muppet :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

You are the muppet Wez,you've been arguing with someone with learning difficulties,judging by his spelling. :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm

link dont work?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:33 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:You are the muppet Wez,you've been arguing with someone with learning difficulties,judging by his spelling. :lol:

:lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:30 pm

I can't believe he actually admitted to being 38 years old just to prove he wasn't a kid. :lol:

I'd sort of understand it if he was a kid, but THIRTY-EIGHT !!!!! Your wasting your life away mate acting like a 14 year old.